Fascinated

By Anonymous - 09/04/2009 19:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex. The TV was on with the volume low, as we had been too preoccupied to turn it off. All of a sudden, my boyfriend stopped mid-thrust. He was watching the TV. House MD was on. He'd stopped to watch the differential diagnosis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 405
You deserved it 15 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mewzik 0

Well House is an addicting show... i feel like i've read so many versions of this one already

I'm sorry, but House is unsurpassable. Nothing can or ever will beat it.

Comments

My sympathies are limited for the two following reasons: 1) House is amazing. 2) You said "all of the sudden". Say that to yourself out loud. Hear how ridiculous it sounds. Realise that you should have said "all of a sudden". Realise that despite being grammatically correct, that is still a ridiculous way of saying "suddenly" or "abruptly" or "immediately".

yeah I'd have to say I'd do house if i could i mean look at the guy genius sorry toots

YDI for not knowing the awesomeness of House. And I agree with #16. OP, you apparently need to watch the "Lois Kill Stewie" ep of Family Guy.

danniebenedi 0

If I was doing you, I'd definitely stop and watch house. :/ Come on. Look at all the other comments. And if this is the most recent episode, your boyfriend HAD to watch this one - KUTNER DIED!

My ex and I would have probably both stopped in the middle to watch that! LOL. We both love House. :D

I would give anything to watch house... its an amazing show...

victoryfallen 0

#23 ...". That show is my own personal brand of heroin. :)"" haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rCW1TXQbs Novak: heroin, who the * said heroin yo, * wat up? It's me Novak! Did you get a chance to read dreamseller yet? oh am i ruining the shot? funny stuff. =] anyways didn't you know House is proven to be the #1 ****-blocker via FML? don't have sex while house is on. [which is hard cause its on practically 24/7 on USA.

DRchika 0

House is awesome... sorry girl but it was worth it :]

house is ******* awesome. AND HUGH LAURIE IS ******* SEXY AS HELLLL. addicting show + sexy as hell actor = better than sex. sryzzzzz.