By Anonymous - 09/04/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I was in a hurry to get to work. I pulled impatiently behind a long line of cars to make a right hand turn. I sat there for 5 minutes. Turns out there wasn't a line to make a right hand turn. I had been waiting behind a line of parked cars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 842
You deserved it 70 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

How in the world did you manage to do that?

SVelasquez 0

You have GOT to be kidding me. How did you manage to pull that, smart one? Seriously, didn't you notice that NOBODY had brake lights or flashers? Typically when you're in a hurry you'd notice that. This is EXACTLY why we should all just take cabs from now on.

Comments

TurtleGenius 0

How in the world did you manage to do that?

lalala1218 0

Haha, I've done similar things to that...not for 5 minutes though, you couldn't see that none of the cars were moving ahead, no people, etc? Should have pulled back into traffic much earlier than that sorry but YDI

hahaha i've done that! only it was a broken car on a freeway offramp. i didn't notice he was broken and all these cars lined up behind me ... oh man it was funny after i was done feeling like a moron.

Absolutely no way you sat there for 5 minutes. Long traffic lights aren't even that long.

I hate it when that happens - there are too many goddamn roads where I live with "part-time lanes" where half the day the lanes double as parking spaces, and they butt right up against the damn turning lane of an intersection. I once got into a situation where I found myself behind parked cars, noticed immediately, but then some dumbass pulls into the lane behind me and blocks me in, thinking the same thing I was thinking. Now I'm not only in the wrong lane, but STUCK there. That was fun.

Evolution : 1 You : 0 Protip: don't procreate :p

#10 is my favorite comment of all time