Don't mess with gamers

By bbedlock - 16/04/2011 12:35 - Australia

Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his Xbox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 628
You deserved it 19 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goodfella925 0

**** that, smash that xbox to the side of his head:/

That's bad parenting, plain and simple. Any kid raised right would never dream of pulling a stunt like this, especially when it puts his parents' health at risk. You brought this on yourself. Now it's up to you to set him straight before the nasty behaviour gets worse.

Comments

The way I read it the cause of him falling asleep was most likely missing sleep because of his xbox.. a curfew would probably just worsen that.

You should probably give them back before you die.

Byah 2

I'm pretty sure that's what every generation has said about the following one ever since the dawn of time. I can't wait to become and old geezer and tell the new generation how back in my day, we didn't have all this fancy technology, we used Facebook and Twitter like ordinary, decent people.

man_in_black08 28
man_in_black08 28

I suggest you look into Parenting with Love and Logic. Hopefully it isn't to late foe the both of you.

TheDrifter 23

How about "That hippie shit don't work: whip your kids". It's a much more effective piece of literature.

denvan 0

Give the controllers back then hide your medication, take the controllers back.

alanaflynt 1

knock that kid a good one that he won't forget.