Don't mess with gamers

By bbedlock - 16/04/2011 12:35 - Australia

Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his Xbox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 628
You deserved it 19 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goodfella925 0

**** that, smash that xbox to the side of his head:/

That's bad parenting, plain and simple. Any kid raised right would never dream of pulling a stunt like this, especially when it puts his parents' health at risk. You brought this on yourself. Now it's up to you to set him straight before the nasty behaviour gets worse.

Comments

sportyfreaK15 0
manningkillsbrad 0

I would slap that kid if it was mine.

ydi for raising a horrible Hitler-like sadist ******* asshole of a son. teach him responsibility and how to respond when shot he doesn't like happens

fromthesuck 8

are you all really so stupid that you want to make excuses for the son stealing insulin? taking the controllers was the right move. you can't blame parents for buying their child a video game system in the first place, or for using it to make a point when it comes to the child having issues in school. I would recommend making his life a living hell till he gives up the meds. feel free to even use pain as a negotiator.

I understand where you coming from but you don't know what the kids going through something after school or something at home or maybe even a bully is causing him an extreme amount of tiredness and is causing him to fall asleep so the dad should have to talked to him first at least. if really is nothing then the dad has the right to take the controller away but if it something like I said before the dad need to talk to him about it.

Hidden xbox controllers = possible homicide? Beat his ass, your kid sounds like a spoiled brat I'm sorry. Who bought that shit for him anyway? Ten bucks it was you. He needs to show some respect.

adur2000 0

I hope you sold his xbox and told him he has to work to support his future gaming needs on his own ...

cabanaboyjuan 6

good now u just slap the s**t out of him and let him know who is boss

your son looses out on his video games so he jeopardizes your life? it seems your son needs a reality check or a good thump!

Your comment : your child needs madea lol