Don't mess with gamers

By bbedlock - 16/04/2011 12:35 - Australia

Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his Xbox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 628
You deserved it 19 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goodfella925 0

**** that, smash that xbox to the side of his head:/

That's bad parenting, plain and simple. Any kid raised right would never dream of pulling a stunt like this, especially when it puts his parents' health at risk. You brought this on yourself. Now it's up to you to set him straight before the nasty behaviour gets worse.

Comments

mystrylady 0

I would break that Xbox into a million pieces and tell him to start saving money to buy himself a new one. That medication is needed not the Xbox!

Sounds like something i would do.. Hate on it all you want are say what you want! IDGAF. You aint ma momma you aint my daddy, nd you certainally aint my GRANNY! #real.

If you really would hide something someone needs in order to live just for the sake of playing video games, I don't know who I feel more sorry for: you or the victim.

briidontgive_ 0

Wow, what are you 5 ? Immature selfish brats these days. Btw this is not #twitter.

DoubleAgent00 0

No WRONG!! Today, after receiving the third call this week from teachers about my son falling asleep in class, I decided that it would be a good idea to hide his XBox controllers. He decided it would be a good idea to hide my diabetes medication. One of us didn't survived (FHL)

lexii_darling 0

I have diabetes and if someone ever tried to take my medication, I would kick their ass. diabetic shock is the worst. better teach this kid a lesson! he could kill you!

hahaha obviously he was trying to teach YOU a lesson Op. I hope you learned yours but ended up teaching him one too.

tyemery15 0

your son is a freaking idiot.

ChuckNorris141 0

you should of taken the x box and if hi hid the meds you should of grounded him it works better then being that nice