Different strokes

By chickenmcnuggetgirl - 18/03/2013 18:10 - Ireland - Enfield

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has a chicken nugget fetish. He wants me to take a chicken nugget bath in a bikini. He seems to be dead serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 471
You deserved it 5 132

Same thing different taste

Comments

I don't know what you're complaining about it sounds awesome.

perdix 29

What a freak! Any normal guy would want you to take a chicken nugget bath totally naked!

I couldn't help but think, "Why in a bikini?" when I read it.

Life_is_FML 22

Why in a bikini? Believe me, there are certain places seasoning should NEVER go. A sandy vajayjay isn't very sexy.

I guess now all those strange times at McDonald's all make sense. His deep, seductive stare into every child's happy meal. His sweaty hands. The intensity heightened every time he glances into the kitchen, waiting, until he finally takes intimate pleasure in the phrase announced by the cashier, "Order up." Mmmmm

Having her bathe in caviar, that would be expensive.

RpiesSPIES 27

And that... is how mermaids are born.

Assuming McDonalds nuggets in an average sized bathtub, with an 18 inch deep amount of nuggets, you'll pay approximately $2425 for all the nuggets. Roughly 9700 nuggets.

You have to include body to nugget displacement, unless he wants the bath over flowing with nuggets... Never mind, carry on..

sugarshane007 20

Ronald McDonald and bikinis. Sounds like a match made in heaven!

Steve95401 49

What kind of dipping sauce does he want to use?

perdix 29

#19, I think he plans to personally supply the Special Sauce. ;)

sugarshane007 20

Everyone knows that chicken nuggets are best when dipped in gravy.

No not gravy... It's that white creamy sauce... What's it called...? It's right on the tip of my tongue...

dr_snow_bear 29

Meh. This is strange but pretty tame. Call me when he can only get off by dressing you in a boy scout uniform and throwing rice pudding at his junk.

jem970 19

I don't understand, doesn't everyone want to do this?

Not everybody...I'm a vegetarian and it seems far from fun...I probably wouldn't have done this even when I did eat meat....

It could be loads worse! At least you figure into his fantasy. Unless you're a vegetarian, where's the harm?

lolita88_fml 27

I'd be quite happy with this. I love chicken nuggets. But if you do indulge in his fantasy, for the love of blog, do NOT let him pour fresh-out-of-the-fryer nuggets on you because the oil will BURN. I personally prefer Supermacs nuggets to McDonald's. They're covered in breadcrumbs instead of that weird, flour-skin-like substance. They have a better bite too. But meh. ..I want nuggets now..