By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I found out that the person sending me secret love letters was actually my dad, who felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

Comments

crazylady654 0

i think i just puked a little, kinda sad, cuz there are lots of cases where dads are hunting their "precious little angels".... thats just scary.

LOLYLIF 0

Well maybe they're not dirty or anything, maybe he just genuinely cares for her and thought that he was being nice to her. FYL for having a dad that cares about you, OP...

I love you x No but thats creepy, i believe he cares for you a bit toooo much. But look at the brightside, someone loves you

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

i'm more surprised that she didn't know her own father's phone number, and was surprised later on.

I'm confused, where in the post says he's using a phone? It just says love letters.

you guys SHUT UP! I doubt he was being pervy...he was just trying to be a dad and make her feel happy. Although it IS kind of a weird way of keeping her from the possible signals shes sending off of being "love depressed" He's a dad. Let him be a dad. That's cute in the very extremely weird way (-:

Paradoxasaurus 0

The phone thing confused me, too. I think the poster was mistaken. Also, to OP: "FML for having a dad who cares about me enough to pull off elaborate schemes to make me feel good about myself."

I think this is rather nice. At least it shows he cares about her. It's not like he's climbing her up or something. Calm down kiddos.

What's your number? Then we can all send you love texts, and it wouldn't have to be your dad ;) haha =D

Same here unless OP's a guy then I ain't doin it cos I'm not gay

peacockfeather 0

Incest pedobear, dundundun!! Just kidding. Your dad obviously meant well but ick, that's so creepy.

Gavik 0

Umm what? Seriously? Just cos he felt sorry for his daughter & writing letters to her make him have incests feelings towards his daughter? Wtf, & calling him a pedobear? What are you, 12?

It's not creepy unless he wrote something sexual!

fragmite 1

that's kind of gross. poor thing.

My oh my. I agree, that is so creepy. how old are you, OP?

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

I read it as secret love letters as if from a secret romantic admirer. Not exactly platonic love. Perhaps it didn't go completely into the realm of creepiness, but it sure reads that way. And there's nothing wrong with your dad sending you Valentines day cards- it's actually kinda sweet... unless he signs them as if he were a secret admirer, then that'd be creepy...

My dad sends me a card on Vaentine's day. Yet it's my birthday too, so not REALLY the same.

wait you cant go from a sweet prolly well intentioned idea to him grindin up on her in some seedy club.. tsk

I think that maybe indicates more about you than it does OP.... It seems to me a sweet notion from a father to his little girl wanting her to be happy.

Intellectualist 0

KaySL, I love you, can we get married?

Intellectualist 0

Oh, that's ok, I dont mind watching... ¬_¬ And, I'm already having toxi's zombie babies.

Intellectualist 0

Zombie babies, in that they died, then came to lie and ate my womb D: Then they exploded, as toxi's toxi-eggs are genetically explosive. There there dear, have a nice cup of tea, whilst i hump your leg.

Intellectualist 0

Ewwww. crumpets are the food of the devil.

Intellectualist 0

Oh, that makes sense, bagsy right hand minion!

why am i not included in this extremely ****** up love chain? =(

sdcrazy1018 0

Or maybe he was really writing his true feelings ewwwwww

aap_fml 0

at least one guy cares about you lol.. kinda creepy