Classy

By embaressed - 19/12/2009 09:44 - United States

Today, I was standing outside a store about to flirt with this guy when my mother drove up and shouted, "Hurry up, I have diarrhea!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 840
You deserved it 3 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MoonyIce 0

Claaaassic. That's too awesome. At least you were only 'about' to flirt with him and hadn't actually started in on it.

justdancebbyx3 7

You should have said to the guy "My love for you is like my mother's diarrhea. It can't be held in."

Comments

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is all i can say.

You don't have to flirt with guys. If you want to have sex with a guy, just say "here's my number, I want to have sex with you. But I have to go now because my mother has diarrhea." If he wants to do you, he'll call and if he doesn't he won't. Simple. So YDI for thinking that "flirting" was something necessary.

haha so true, flirting is something guys have to do, not girls. If a guy wants to have sex with a girl she can be the biggest klutz in the world with a retarded family and the guy would still do her.

Were you able to snuff and ditch the joint in time?

psychoxxxinvader 3

Ugh... Why is it that girls always have to flirt with random guys? YDI.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I bet ugly as a train too hahahaha!

And now everyone who reads this will know she has, well yeah

I don't think your mom is awful, and unlike some I don't think you need to be counting down the days till you move out. Growing up all of our parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents embarrassed us at some point!!! That doesn't mean they are the worst people in the world, or even bad in any since! I mean if your mom is beating you, or depriving you of basic necessities, then ya that is awful. But she really didn't do anything wrong here. She was sick, and was trying to hurry you so that she didn't have a huge mess to clean up. if the guy you were talking to is so immature that he now hates you because your mother has natural body function, he isn't worth your time!!! TRUST ME!!!! no matter how cute he is!