Candy Andy

By bad karma - 21/11/2011 14:34 - United States

Today, I was so hungry that I literally stole candy from a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 632
You deserved it 46 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's an expression! Your not actually supposed to do that!

Wow. It takes a REAL loser to do that. Seriously.

Comments

Symmetry88 0

Well that sure as hell wouldn't fill you up! Go apologize to the kid! Asshole

poppaof6 0

Eh, that's why the expression was made. Because it's easy. They don't chase you, they can't tell on you, and if you wait long enough, thier parents will give them another piece of candy for you to steal.

There's not enough words to describe how much of a ass you are.

13FTW 9

Sure there are! OP is a ******* cheap ass bitch. Explains it pretty well if I do say so myself.

I got some! Douche Asshole Jerk Cheap ass Degenerate Slob Fatass Scum Moron Creep Loser Filth Waste of flesh Stupid Mean ass Worthless Cruel Consciousless Greedy Ingrate The list goes on and on...

I'm pretty sure you're going to Hell. . .

tylersign 11

What are you, the ******* Grinch?

wolves5657 4

dude. seriously? you can get that hungry, yet somehow you have a way to access the Internet?

Stealing wi-fi from someone else's router? Or maybe OP is just really really ******* greedy.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Being starving doesn't mean you don't have friends who do have internet access to let you post the story later, or that you can't use the free computers in the library, or even that this didn't happen specifically TODAY, but rather in the past, when she might as well have not had internet access.

Sadly, that was the baby who lives next door in you apartment complex.

Wow, asshole. FML should be coming from the baby's mouth.