Candy Andy

By bad karma - 21/11/2011 14:34 - United States

Today, I was so hungry that I literally stole candy from a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 632
You deserved it 46 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's an expression! Your not actually supposed to do that!

Wow. It takes a REAL loser to do that. Seriously.

Comments

You are such an asshole that you literally have a mouth with shit coming out of it.

You can't afford food, but you have a phone / computer? I understand times are tough, but you might want to give up your phone plan until you can afford it. (assuming, of course)

ShroomsOnAcid 16

What's a "library"? Is it where they bury the lies?

Libraries are places of satanic worship and evil secrets where people watch you from the other aisles and give you the chills.

Why all the hate? A baby will get over it and never remember :D but on the serious side.. You should probably think about welfare if you can't survive. And also, all of you haters, what would you do in some parts of africa if there was hardly any food to go around, would you steal from those who had plenty, or just die? I don't think you'd rather die than steal food, so don't bullshit about how you would never steal, everyone has the animal in them.

bulgeinmypants 0

Go die somewhere, OP. Just die.

HannahPaloozah 0

Dude , what's yalls problem ?? The baby was most likely hers, and she might of not been super poor like y'all are saying. she could have been somewhere where she didn't have any food and the baby will forget it in 2 minutes . As long as shes not doin that all the time, it's no big deal ! Don't get y'alls panties in a bunch over it ...

8 - Give up the phone plan for a $200 early termination fee?

Waggleton 0

Clearly she was trying to take the candy from the baby and give it a healthy snack to try to help prevent obesity duh

florido_fml 10

Everyone knows candy is bad for babies!

Damn_Hippster 11

And you didn't even consider eating your shoes first?? Everyone knows you eat your shoes before you even consider commiting such an evil crime as that!!

81- Op is from Florida; I understand what you're trying to say but don't compare snatching an infants chocolate bar to a poverty stricken country.

tjv3 10

I hope Santa ***** in your chimney

blackheart24 10

128- that happened to me once. ****** Santa.

JinxosGirl87 0

Shorty fire burnin on the dance floor, whoa!

Lol @55 who goes to a library to complain on FML?

Mister_Triangle 21

You keep using that word, "literally". I don't think you know what it means.

Why do you write in a Louisiana accent?

It's an expression! Your not actually supposed to do that!

The real question here should be obvious. How easy was it?

The_Troller 14
flockz 19

geico can save you 15% or more on car insurance.

Today, I was so hungry, I starved to death. FML. Sincerely, those in poverty. Get your priorities straight OP

brettlovesgirls 4

"And that's why yellow makes me sad, I think" "That's interesting.. You know what makes me sad? You do! Maybe we can jog on over to mambypambyland and MAYBE gain some self-confidence for ya, ya jackwagon!... Tissue?.. Crybaby.

Wow. It takes a REAL loser to do that. Seriously.

Besides candy will make you more hungry.. You get a small high from sugar that boosts your metabolism and burns calories, leaving you with a bigger craving and an urge to drink.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It also spikes your blood sugar, which in turn will cause it to drop just as quickly, leaving you shaky and craving more sweets.

I thumbed this up simply because you spelled loser right

mr_inkredible 0

You could have just stolen something from a store instead of a baby...

Being caught is easier in a store than from a baby.

jessesgirl14 16

Op tried to steal a video game but got caught... So stealing from the baby was easier :/ (if I was the baby's mom- I would have punched op)

No, if you were the baby's mom, you'd have made OP give back the candy and then yelled at the baby for not roaring at OP. ... ... I'll go back in my box now.

HannahPaloozah 0

Shut the **** up 93, noone ******* likes you. Go back in your hole.

Gloritank 8

Either way. Not like she deserves to be referred to properly.

mohammadkm95 6

Dude. Ive been hearin ppl use scum all day wherreever i go today...word of the day i guess…

number 9 I think I love youuuuuuuuur picture

Gloretank looks like someone out of the film role models!!! Lmao!

#160 I think I hate youuuuuuuuuur comment

In a way, you were doing it a favour. Candy is bad for babies, you were saving it's health. Just tell yourself that (;

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Hey, it's true. Babies are definitely not supposed to be eating candy anyway. That said, the way to go about "saving" the baby is definitely not supposed to be theft.

monnanon 13

Babies can eat candy, certain types of candy anyway. OP could be referring to a child as old as 6-9 months, at that age my son had had a few white chocolate buttons.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

66, They can, but it still doesn't mean they should.

iChel413 6

Everyone deserves some tasty treat every now and then. Gah.

Dude what the f**k?!? I hope that baby beat you with a rattle. YDI

The image you just put in my head is hilarious. xD

upsidedownfrownn 5
mikeeg 0

The baby will some how win. I hope he/she keeps you up ALL night :)

Just wait till that baby grows older.. You better watch your back, mister.. That's all I have to say