By dannij08 - 14/01/2009 01:05 - United States

Today, I stole one of my cousin's chocolates. I didn't tell her, after I ate it, I read the box and realized that it was a chocolate laxative. I'm posting this from the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 430
You deserved it 43 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think this is perfectly believable. I don't read shit before I eat it. xD Though I usually know what it is already... Anyway, I agree with #3. It was your fault, you should have read the box. Although I'm being a hypocrite.

Comments

hicrihicri 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think this is perfectly believable. I don't read shit before I eat it. xD Though I usually know what it is already... Anyway, I agree with #3. It was your fault, you should have read the box. Although I'm being a hypocrite.

Happened to me as a baby, I shat for days:(

Amphysvena 11

I like the fact that you decided somewhere between realizing you ate laxatives and making it to the bathroom, you thought it would be an awesome idea to take the time to find your laptop and bring it with you. I hope you crapped yourself on the way there. YDI.

daniel10309 0

well he could have a iPod or an itouch in order for him to post this also

Hi_Itz_Me 0

I keep my iPod in my pocket all the time. how do you know the OP didn't use one?

I scrolled down to the comments JUST to see if anybody was THAT stupid that they don't think of the possibility, "Maybe they're using an iPod." and now I'm pleased.

starberries 0

Why an iPod? They make smart phones these days, you know.

Hahahaha i totallty agree with #6. YDI!

umm most ppl nowadays have phones with interneyt access. my G1 has an app dedicated to FMLs.

cuterthanuthink 0
freelantic 0

Damn..karma is an expedient bitch mwuahaha

Hold on i have to take a dump but wait let me get my laptop FAKE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... and HELLO people, there is many ways to get to fmylife not only by a laptop like #8 said, i have an app on my iphone too, and i walk everywhere with it...