By anonymous - 21/10/2013 06:53 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I noticed that my sweat smelled like cat food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 289
You deserved it 7 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bnutzinger 11

You must get a lot of pussy :D

Comments

suboy 10

I wonder if OPs sweat brings all the cats to the yard?

mif_fml 27
red225 14

I guess OP is going to get all the pussy

A shower right now sounds purrrfect. But then again, who am I kitten?

It's going to be a very interesting walk back home....

Did you find out, because your cat was trying to lick your armpit?

Or does the cat food smell like your sweat?

Damned_Architect 25

OP, what have you been eating? Bad body odor is often a result eating garbage; this sounds like unwise eating habits that have finally caught up with you.

JMichael 25

I eat the flesh from human bodies. Does that mean my sweat will smell like humans?

so if i eat deodorant and drink cologne...

IworkAt711 14
bnutzinger 11

You must get a lot of pussy :D

to get the pussy one must first become the pussy

A girl on my rugby team smells like cat food... It's very unpleasant.

As a fellow rugger, I'm shocked that anyone on your team would smell pleasant. Especially after being on the pitch.

I don't hate you because you smell like cat food, you smell like cat food because I hate you.

What's even more weird is that I once knew of someone who would rub watermelon on his pits and chest because it "keeps him fresh". Obviously it never worked. Silly! Op, keeping an extra deodorant spray in your bag always comes in handy. Always!

I bathe in cat food regularly. Keeps the skin healthy.

I've heard of things being weird before, but not wierd. Is that a new word? :O

RedPillSucks 31

Just one of the exceptions to the i before e except after c rule. People get it wrong all the time. No big deal.

RedPillSucks 31

Gak! Point taken. I'm old, so maybe they don't teach that rule in school anymore.

I was taught i before e except after c or when the sound is not "e". I find it works practically all the time.

Hey OP don't feel too bad! None of us have pleasant BO that I've smelled. I've noticed that mine can smell like marijuana... really icky.. though it probably explains why I'm too grossed out by the smell to want to try it.

You'd be the world's best gf if u really smell of mj

"Last dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain." But that boyfriend would be in love with Mary Jane. She'll be his main thing. :P

RedPillSucks 31

Except he'd be constantly trying to "light her up"