What ARE you doing?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff

Today, I was so tired at the pet store I was working at that I accidentally offered a kid a dog treat instead of their dog. He ate it. While his mom watched. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 350
You deserved it 1 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you explain to the mom that it's a Scooby snack and that they're for dogs and kids.

Comments

That's when you explain to the mom that it's a Scooby snack and that they're for dogs and kids.

Should've made him do a trick first maybe his mom wanted one too so she played dead

forget about dog treats. eat some bad eggs

Its a fact that little kids do eat dog treats as treats. Saw in a market stall how a 3 year old run up to the open dog food bags and grabbed both hands full and ate as much as he could manage before his adult could stop him. The point being he already knew where the food is, that he wants it and that he will not be allowed. And no, that kid wasn't starving.

awildwhisper 30

Just cuz they do doesn't mean they should. They're 3, they don't know better.

To be fair, Dog food is still more nutritious than McDonalds

The stuff suck to the bottom of my shoes is more nutritious and healthier then most of the stuff at McDonalds. They have good drinks and the rest is **********!

Dog biscuits won't make a child sick or anything. Main ingredient is flour. I used to eat the non flavored ones as a kid. No harm done. Don't worry so much OP

Why the hell didn't the mom stop him if she was watching?!

kozuu 7

maybe the kid had been annoying her all day and she was secretly happy.

She might not know. My sister picked up some dog treats that look and smell like regular cookies. My niece (16) ate one - and wanted another one after she was told.

That was ruff. Hopefully the mom didn't become a bitch and started yapping at you.