Call 911

By Spadiethestar - 31/07/2009 08:36 - France

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my cheating, stealing ex-boyfriend is posting pictures of naked women having group sex, with my face photoshopped onto them. He sent those to my boss, my friends, my family, and only because I refused to bail his drunken self out of jail a couple weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 972
You deserved it 7 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skiBOAT 0

People on this site have shit luck with relationships...

Comments

applejack17 0

actually the us and british are on the same damn side.

ohshitcock 0

lmao @ #65 with the ghetto stomp. But anyway, before I read all of these crazy comments what I was initially wondering when I read this FML is was this the same person who posted a few weeks ago that FML about their cheating boyfriend getting arrested with his mistress and expecting the girlfriend to bail him out of jail? Because props to her, she definitely shouldn't have. so FYL.

Ketz 0

to think most of these comments spawned from a 6-letter-word.

On the topic of the OP, get a lawyer. There is legal action that can be taken for this type of harrasment.

34- How exactly did we start both World Wars? For one, we didn't get involved in either until they had progressed for a couple years, and two, once we were involved, the tide turned. Also, if YOU knew YOUR history, you would know that WWI was started as a result of the assassination of an Austrian political figure, yet somehow Germany got the blame for it. And in WWII, which Germany actually did start, it started as a result of mistreatment by the international community (mostly the British who refused to disband their blockade of Germany). In this war also, America saved Europe, and even gave money to both sides for reparations, because we're that generous. We even let the British lead the Nuremberg Trials just to make them feel like they were important. America>Britain>Australia>Canada. Let's all just agree that Canada has no important role in world affairs and should just be split two ways by America and Britain. Deal? Kthxbai PS: Welcome flamers, spread your ill-informed drudgery about America and us not landing on the moon. Just so I can be sure, the Earth is still flat right?

Wtf? Why are you saying some countries are better than others? What are your reasons?

WOW! I've never seen SOOOO many negative comments in one FML! And MOST of them aren't even about the FML!! OP - The ex is being a douche (I hope that translates well enough). He's douchingly doing doucherie. Get your new bf, your dad, your brothers, your uncles, your male and female friends to manage to catch him alone for them to let him know how big of a douche he is. In America we call it 'kicking the shit out of him.' Or wait for karma to catch up with him. Keep tabs on him so you can warn any woman he starts dating.

O 2 wars... I forgot about that. And were on the same side now but we weren't in the past. Anyways....England is full of gay ***** with tea and crumpets haha

rustyrox 0

sounds like a winner... press charges.

FYL, but hey, turn it around on him. Find some fat gay bukkake gangbang **** and photoshop him into it. Just make sure you do a really good job.

lol123mely 0

wtf if you guys wanna debate on something stupid, and talk about wars, the united states GO email each other! you guys are ******* up the whole thing >.