Call 911

By Spadiethestar - 31/07/2009 08:36 - France

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my cheating, stealing ex-boyfriend is posting pictures of naked women having group sex, with my face photoshopped onto them. He sent those to my boss, my friends, my family, and only because I refused to bail his drunken self out of jail a couple weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 972
You deserved it 7 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skiBOAT 0

People on this site have shit luck with relationships...

Comments

lunaroseemh 0

sue him or kick his ass, whichever would make you feel better.

press charges for harassment, also try to get in touch with the prosecutor or the judge regarding whatever he was in jail before about.

this is SO fake. this is just a fake one based off of a FML that was posted a few days ago.

Polionixon 2

I can't believe some dumb mother ****** said that the US started WWII WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's all i have to say have you passed 7th grade history? apparently not.

mikester3127 0

haha wow is right! We were like the last one in the war! lol

SierraStabler 0

were you the one that posted the FML about the cheating bf who called expecting you to bail him out when he and the girl he was cheating with got caught breaking into a closed place to get their homewrecking freak on? And everyone freaking out about this america vs britain please SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!! My GOD I'm embarrassed to be on the same ******* PLANET with you people.

tpag3r 0

...ಠ_ಠ Did this entire page of arguments REALLY begin with ONE WORD? ...Wow.

mywifendkidz 0

Wooooow whoever started this thing between brits nd americans is seriously insane nd needs to go get a life! nd to anyone who is actually taking sides in this......ur even worse. omg some of u guys need to seriously re take world history..."America started WWI WWII??...." that is NOT true. wtf is wrong wit u ppl. i'm 15 nd i can tell u that's bs. i'm not takin sides or anything because both countries did some great things, but also some bad things...who doesnt tho?? so quit this shit about who's better cause the answer is...THERE ISNT ONE REAL WINNER. its a matter of opnion. the facts are published in history texts nd every single person will have their own opnion on it. Thats life..no ones opnion is better. Accept it nd MOVE on we are all human nd fighting amongst ourselves isnt gonna make all the problems we have now go away. its called unity...LOOK IT UP!