By blahppl14 - 27/12/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend got high and decided to text all our friends and family the crazy stories about us. He was even nice enough to include pictures. I hear a nude one made it to my Dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 095
You deserved it 13 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

id say ydi if he was still your bf, but fml cuz he sounds like a asshole

Icarus3 0

This can't be the first stupid, immature, heartless thing he's ever done. YDI for dating such a worthless d-bag without realizing that it would come back and bite you in the ass. If you didn't know him well enough to know what a piece of sh** he is, then YDI for giving naked pictures to someone you didn't know that well. If you've ever participated in or laughed at the ways he's abused other people in the past, then YDI 50 times over for being stupid, immature, and heartless yourself.

Comments

id say ydi if he was still your bf, but fml cuz he sounds like a asshole

borabora1991 0

yes. send visual, hardcopied proof of your bare naked body to someone you know might potentially hate you one day if/when you guys break up. well hopefully you learned something from this, although you probably should have figured it out already...a lot of girls who send nudes to current bf's just end up paying for it/regretting it later... wait....am i talking about nudey pics?...or virginity........ ..?... anywho, now you learned your lesson. But hey! if they're pics of your body without your face, then tell your dad it's some other girl and your ex is just trying to start trouble...if they do include your face? then im sorry.

I hope you realize he did this 'cause he's a dick, not because he was high. Marijuana doesn't impair your judgment nearly as much as, say, alcohol.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
daydreamstar 7

photoshop his face on trannie bodies... and send them through the net and his family saying "Ive been keeping a secret.. I wanna be a woman...' fyl for having a jerk for an ex, fhl for being a druggie and ydi for having nudes regardless or age and past realtion with the boy...

Tlizzle 0

If it was just weed, he's not a druggie. But if it was just weed, he probably wouldn't have done this. Don't blame the weed!

Macromartyr 3

Haha what a pothead response. Go get your roach you waste of life :)

alicealice_fml 3

why would u take nudes i cannot like tolerate that. who really does that its such a no class thing to do.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

agreed. if you're going to take nude pictures prepare yourself for the fact they might be seen by others. and if you can't handle that then common sense should warn you not to do something so stupid in the first place.

I don't agree. You are allowed to exchange dirty pictures if you think it's going to last, and sometimes it doesn't. You can't always control it. The ex-boyfriend has broken a sacred rule. There are several: -You don't talk about exes or crushes to your honey. -You don't reuse sex toys. -Teach, don't tease. and most importantly -You DO NOT use naked photos against your ex.

slaveowner190461 0

its a lie bcuz weed doesnt do that to u u shoulda said drunk

Doesn't say he did weed, just says he got high.

weed makes you not care, therefore do stupid shit like this

Or because the obnoxious young gent was using being high as an excuse. It's not something you do spontaneously.

never said anything bout weed. but it is a reasonable assumption

grimeysly 0

he is turning a negative into a positive?

BrownSugar_fml 5

nudes totally your fault, but FYL anyway for obvious reasons

Icarus3 0

This can't be the first stupid, immature, heartless thing he's ever done. YDI for dating such a worthless d-bag without realizing that it would come back and bite you in the ass. If you didn't know him well enough to know what a piece of sh** he is, then YDI for giving naked pictures to someone you didn't know that well. If you've ever participated in or laughed at the ways he's abused other people in the past, then YDI 50 times over for being stupid, immature, and heartless yourself.

itsgen 16

#10 dude seriously calm the **** down!! wow who takes the time to actually write that much

Stop being an annoying know-it-all. She probably dumped him as soon as he did something pretty stupid but it was too late. Easy to be a smart ass like you afterwards.

YDI for sending around nude photos. Boyfriends have a nasty habit of becoming ex-boyfriends and now those pictures have come back to haunt you.

Post pics or there's no pictures to begin with

JustAReaderOfFml 4

pfft.. you can't be serious, xmrandytranx? the x's enclosing your name suggest to me that you aren't a straight man, i don't see why you'd want to see nude pictures of a female. xx

I'm confused. Since when does having Xs surrounding your name mean you are gay? Did I miss something?

msyelowbubblegum 0

well ur name obviousl points out ur GAY, GAYbreil! hehe thats kinda ironic :P