Call 911

By Spadiethestar - 31/07/2009 08:36 - France

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my cheating, stealing ex-boyfriend is posting pictures of naked women having group sex, with my face photoshopped onto them. He sent those to my boss, my friends, my family, and only because I refused to bail his drunken self out of jail a couple weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 972
You deserved it 7 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skiBOAT 0

People on this site have shit luck with relationships...

Comments

HeyThereGorgeous 0

Wow. as you people argue about how "racist" Lauren is being by saying "British English is weird" meaning it's weird to herself how is used to American English where learnt has not yet graced us, your saying that Americans are lazy white trash who sit around eating burgers and watching American idol ... way to be hypocritical.

katsoplat 0

YDI for having lots of poop leftover in your butt

cherlana32 0

you are my new favorite person.

I guess if he already has a picture of you with a big **** in your mouth, the Photoshops could look real.

one thing we did acheive, was kicking your ******* english asses out of america

Joborikos 0

Why is it that when one country says something that sounds remotely dumb, another country has to flip shit on them... Sorry that we don't speak the same english just like spain and mexico dont speak the same spanish. Learn to read about culture please before you talk... and yes I am american and Im talking to any dumb bitch who speaks without knowing... which is apparently alot of people on this site. Regardless of what you say you still fail... sorry :(

Agreed, and clearly stupidity is not confined to America, as racism deals with COLOR, and PREJUDISM would deal with hating another country. OP: I highly doubt this is true, they were probably real photos and you were afraid to admit it. There's no way someone could be that good at photoshopping pictures like that, unless, like #67 said, he already had a picture of you doing something in a sexual nature. YDI for lying horribly.

Photoshopping isn't that hard. I doubt anyone who saw the pictures was looking at them long enough to go "OH look, there's a slight difference in color right here". Do you like to look at pics of your family members in an orgy?

cherlana32 0

remind me again what "prejudism" is?

Prejudism is judging someone or something before you know them/it based on appearance, where it lives, etc. Basically, if I call someone from the south a stupid hick, that's prejudiced, but if I called a black man a n***** and say he's an idiot, that's both prejudism and racism, you can substitute prejudism in a place where racism fits better, but you cannot substitute racism for prejudism because racism covers such a small area whereas prejudism could fit almost anything. Sorry, I'm just really a nerd, but hope I helped!

#118 You know they mean prejudice. Don't be a smart ass.

cherlana32 0

I'm not being a smart ass, I'm just not being stupid. And Shlizabeth, because you gave me an actual answer, I take back my "smart ass" response.

Haha, sorry about that. I thought you were trying to be a jerk... I apologize, I didn't mean to be snippy myself.

Ohhhhh.... Wow, I didn't know prejudism wasn't a word, whatever, people around me use the word prejudism all the time, I just assumed it was the same thing as prejudice, prejudiced, whatever... Thanks anyway I guess, even though you were trying to make fun of me.

cherlana32 0

lol I wasn't really making fun of you. I say stuff like that all the time. :)

Oops, my last post was supposed to be in reply to #63.