By anonymous - 07/07/2016 15:24 - United States

Today, my friends woke me up on my birthday by spraying me with silly string. I have a job interview and it won't come out of my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 795
You deserved it 1 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There really is nothing better than a job interview on your birthday. "Oh boy, I hope it's a new job interview! *unwraps present* OH BOY, A JOB INTERVIEW, MY FAVOURITE :D"

Comments

So that he can tell the employer it's his birthday and raise his chances of getting the job.

Tell them it's your "artistic interpretation" of their business.

There really is nothing better than a job interview on your birthday. "Oh boy, I hope it's a new job interview! *unwraps present* OH BOY, A JOB INTERVIEW, MY FAVOURITE :D"

To be fair, a job interview is practically a gift of life from our corporate overlords. I wouldn't say no to it.

Will OP just tell your boss that your a party men

Was that a question, or did you mean "Well OP,..."? Oh, and in this instance you would use "man" and you're (if "you are" works in the statement then "you're" is the correct choice.)

I meant well I guess I was in a rush and forgot to check opss

deathstroke990 22

mix conditioner with baking soda and let it sit for around 5 minutes and then try to comb it out (: should work

And if it doesn't work, you can lob it off, throw it in the oven for half an hour, and then enjoy it as a delicious birthday confection. You could even offer some to your interviewer!

Perhaps try and call the business to try and reschedule the interview? Maybe they'll reschedule it once they understand the situation.

No! Never reschedule an interview! They will assume that you are unreliable when you can't even make it for an interview. NOT a good 1st impression.

At least you have friends who know when it's your birthday, sobs to myself

Exactly. .I always remember theirs and celebrate it with them..but when mine comes they are alwqys so busy.

At least you two can attend each other's pity party.

Just tell them you're trying out a new hair style. xD

Happy birthday OP It's my birthday too!