By Anonymous - 12/05/2016 07:32 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend was extremely angry. He found a naked photograph of me online that he thought I'd been sending to other guys. It wasn't me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 055
You deserved it 1 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you mean it wasn't you in the photo or it wasn't you who sent it?

danceinconverse 25

**** can be fine depending on the relationship but it sounds like he was looking at more amateur personal photos, which to me would be kind of hurtful. Watch **** all you want but if we're dating and you're trying to find pictures of random girls, like the quality of photos I would send you? That's getting closer to cheating. Also if it was a revenge **** site he was looking at, I would personally end the relationship. That is not cool, whether you're single or in a relationship.

Comments

Do you mean it wasn't you in the photo or it wasn't you who sent it?

That's really true, I really want a follow-up now.

That's the first thing I thought! Because if the person in the picture is not her, her boyfriend's just an idiot who looks at naked photos of other girls (or OP has a twin!). If she wasn't the one who SENT it, that's an entirely different situation...

airdude25 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

that isnt the fml, the fml is that he was looking at naked photographs

Steve97 32

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Naw, as long at is not the specific girl he is looking up, and he just wants to ********** that is fine. Masturbation can be healthy for a sexual relationship.

danceinconverse 25

**** can be fine depending on the relationship but it sounds like he was looking at more amateur personal photos, which to me would be kind of hurtful. Watch **** all you want but if we're dating and you're trying to find pictures of random girls, like the quality of photos I would send you? That's getting closer to cheating. Also if it was a revenge **** site he was looking at, I would personally end the relationship. That is not cool, whether you're single or in a relationship.

Almost all men look at naked women on the Internet. It's perfectly natural to explore your own body whether you're in a relationship or not and anyone that says otherwise is obviously stupid or a liar.

Sure, most people look at **** and ********** - relationship or not; but i don't really think that's the point? The point is more the boyfriend thought the OP send her photo to other dudes whilst they were together and then didn't recognise it wasn't her. That's just my take on it anyway. Also it doesn't specify if the photo was of a **** actress or, like #11 said, if it was from somewhere gross like a revenge **** site.

He was most likely looking on something like r/gonewild.

He may not have been purposely looking for pictures of naked women. I often google one thing only to have something I wasn't looking for pop up. Even if that's not the case, OP may not have a problem with her bf viewing "adult content."

He got mad...and searched out photos of you naked which it seems like would make him more angry...well if he doesn't believe you I think you may be better off

Shade0000 9

OP never stated that he was looking for photos specifically of her

Congrats OP, seems like you've got a pornstar doppelgänger. Also, look up a picture of a jackass on Wikipedia and accuse your boyfriend of the same thing. On a more serious note, the context of his finding the photo is critical. Did he find a photo randomly while searching for ****, or was he actively searching personal ads/dating apps? The latter circumstance is a definite dump-worthy offense.

I totally agree. You're the one should be angry for him searching the internet for naked photos of girls. Unless you guys have specifically talked about that and you are okay with it, then I think you guys should be having a different fight. Fyl

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I agreed with your comment, until I got to the unnecessary hashtags.

no... it's wrong for someone in a relationship to send nudes to other people. many girls and guys look at **** while in a relationship, for all you know op looks a **** aswell and by the looks of it she's not mad at him for looking at ****. so why do you have to make this about sexism when it's really not?

I'll add to what Steve97 said. That your boyfriend has a sudden negative emotion about a girl that looks like you is astonishing when considering what he was looking for in the first place. It's pretty much a guarantee that guys will go searching for nudity somewhere, but his reaction was just over the top and below the belt all at the same time.

The real question is why did he look at ****? lol