Nice try, Steve

By betrayed - 16/07/2014 20:09 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, I came home early, only to hear a mad scramble in the living room. I found my now ex-girlfriend and best friend in there, sweaty and in their underwear. The idiot actually had the balls to claim he was teaching her how to do push-ups. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 560
You deserved it 4 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HairyPunisher 27

They had nowhere better to go than your apartment? Time for new friends, a new girlfriend, and new locks OP.

Comments

You're better off without both of them OP!

You also forgot his **** of an ex-girlfriend.

show your idiot best friend you got balls and kick his sorry ass ************. that would teach him a valuable lesson. sorry op. fyl.

temmera 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

72, they were referring to OP's girlfriend. Not that of his disloyal friend.

Your definitely right. Op I'm sorry to hear it. If I were you I'd keep my head high and get rid of them both. Good luck :)

Maybe he was teaching her push-ups...? Jk, FYL OP

why so many dislikes he's being more honest than half of all the comments.

I find it funny that this comment was down-voted as apposed to the comment calling the guy a asshole,douche,and a dick are given thumbs up, just curious.

A swift kick in the nads for him, the shins for her.

When you say 'the idiot actually had the balls' you're saying that because you kicked his balls so hard they aren't functioning anymore, right? People like that shouldn't reproduce

friedpwnadge 25

Guess OP has read FML enough to know we would just say to dump her anyways.

incoherentrmblr 21

Shins? I'm sorry, but she's getting kicked in the ****** too...

More like his foot would get sucked into a plans of oblivion.

HairyPunisher 27

They had nowhere better to go than your apartment? Time for new friends, a new girlfriend, and new locks OP.

Maybe OP and his girlfriend were living together?

HairyPunisher 27

Maybe. I didn't think of that. He'd better make her move out if that's the case.

salvorican 24

Even so, ops ex was stupid to cheat in their own home.

TheElBurrrito 21

#3, I think the second part of your statement/question still stands.

#43: You're not wrong, but it wouldn't be any more right if she'd cheated someplace else.

Maybe the best friend is his roommate.

I hope your best friend is an ex now too. ::(

Is that like an alien or a spider emoticon you have at the end there?

How did he think "we were doing pushups" was a valid excuse...

I too teach my friends girlfriends push-ups in their underwear....

you can see the muscles much clearer without the barrier of clothing

I know! aerobics would've been much better

wow im sorry op I hope u kicked the "best friend" to the curb after you use him as a punching bag

Well, I'm sorry to say, but you had a ***** for a girlfriend, and an idiot for a best friend.

wildsweetchild 19

at least OP got rid of both of them in one shot.

wow im so sorry I hope u kicked ur best friend to the curb bleeding

Now teach her how to pick up her belongings off the street, then teach him how to dodge a punch. The second one might take a few tries before he gets it right.

grogers311 20

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a punch ;D

sharklover2017 11

What a piece of shit friend! I'm a girl, and even I know bros before hoes... And this girl is definitely a how for not having the balls to end it before ******* someone else...

This isn't really "bros before hoes" since he didn't chose a "hoe" over a bro. It's more like "bros before being a dick and sleeping with your bro's girlfriend"

But #93, his 'bro' chose a hoe over their friendship, i.e the rule still applies, just a little differently; bros before their hoes.