Some guys have all the luck

By Anonymous - 26/08/2020 05:03 - United Kingdom - Plymouth

Today my brother tried to teach me the merits of stalking women on Facebook, gave me a tutorial on how to use improper grammar and spelling to woo them and finally, "using misinformation to start a conversation." He's getting married soon. The last time I kissed a woman was 4 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 471
You deserved it 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, either you're really unlucky, or your brother attracts women who are really gullible.

I is sure hes marrying a grate girl. Flat Earthers are wild in the sack :) Learn from you're brother!

Comments

I is sure hes marrying a grate girl. Flat Earthers are wild in the sack :) Learn from you're brother!

So, either you're really unlucky, or your brother attracts women who are really gullible.

I'd rather have my self respect, regardless starting a relationship off like that is starting a relationship off the wrong way

tounces7 27

Your brother probably attracts the sort of women who want to make sure they are smarter than their partner.

I feel sorry for who he is marrying if that's his attitude.

I'm a bit confused by this. Your brother sounds like an idiot and none of his methods would appeal to a woman. So are you upset that he's an idiot or that he's getting married?

Ambrily 27

That he has a romantic relationship and OP doesn't.

Pay no mind Ambrily, millsjoshua949 makes THE DUMBEST comments. He or she never understands ANYTHING. I go looking for them, it's always dumb stuff like "I don't get this, you put a cake in an oven? Im confused, what?" It's a wonder people like them can figure out how to turn on a computer.

That's actually really clever way of using cunningham's law to engage the girl. People love being right. So giving them an opportunity to correct you is near irresistible. Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."