Beam me up!

By saynotochrispine - 28/07/2009 04:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that we could try living out one of his fantasies. When I showed up ready to go, he began playing the theme song to Star Trek and asked me to call him Mr. Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 298
You deserved it 7 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your boyfriend is awesome and I will try to be just like him one day.

Comments

At least his fantasy isn't frightening or abusive. I had a boyfriend who liked bondage and wanted to be called "Master". I'm not into that. I dumped his ass. This, however, seems harmless by comparison.

Frightening and abusive? Oh man, I'd love a boyfriend that I could call my Master =[

tapesculpture 0

dude if my boyfriend did that i'd marry him (:

At least he didn't call you Spock =)

So let me get this straight: your boyfriend feels really open and secure with you, so he shares a slightly strange fantasy with you. In response, you go and post about it online complaining about how he trusts you with his fantasies and likes something that is considered nerdy and not completely popular? I don't care what the fantasy is, whether he wants you call him Spock, or his favorite sports star or whatever. The whole point is it is just a fantasy and not something you share with just anyone. But instead of helping him fulfill this fantasy and taking the sex and possibly the entire relationship to a new level, you bitch about him online because he wants to role play something nerdy. So we're supposed to believe that your life sucks because your boyfriend is a little nerdy and a little kinky. I hope he dumps your ass and finds a more fun, more open woman.

AmpulexCompressa 0
dramakat11 0

Agreed! It's HIS fantasy. If you care for him you should be willing to try it out for him. I'm sure YOU have some weird fantasies OP! Don't be such a bitch.

YDI for totally copying one of the most famous FMLs out there. (heehee)

So what? That’s awesome. Everyone has different fantasies – who the hell do you think you are judging someone you supposedly care about for something like this. Learn to not be such a stuck up bitch.

I love star trek. But if my boyfriend told me to call him Mr. Spock, I would be internally laughing through the whole thing... However, I'd go along with it and have some fun. Look at the plus side: he trusts you enough to share a true and intimate part of himself.

themixedt4pe 0

YDI for complaining about something that is SO not an FML. Like LadyAlathia said, apparently you haven't seen "Amok Time." Get over it! Even if you don't like Star Trek, you need to accept that your boyfriend does.

sarahvalasco 0

You might be thinking about one where the OP called his girlfriend Spock because he was watching Star Trek while his girlfriend gave him a *******

Chantalasaurus 0

DAMN. I WISH my boyfriend was into star trek. >_< I'm the only one I guess. :/ haha I am a TOTAL treky. the movie that came out recently though, in my opinion, sucked. >_