Beam me up!

By saynotochrispine - 28/07/2009 04:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that we could try living out one of his fantasies. When I showed up ready to go, he began playing the theme song to Star Trek and asked me to call him Mr. Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 298
You deserved it 7 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your boyfriend is awesome and I will try to be just like him one day.

Comments

Your life is not f***ed. I wish I was Uhura too. Hummm... Some ideas.

*presses the imaginary 'So What?' button*

thebigslim 13

This isn't really an FML in my eyes.... and its not as good as the guy who got a ******* and accidently called his gf Spock when he was blowing his load. Try again.

Yea!! I remember that one!!!! Epic Fail. or Win.

likeOMGwow 0

OMG HAHAH ARE YOU SERIOUS? i never saw that. now THATS an FML. lol

kaykay10xo 0

ydi for agreeing with your dork of a BoYFriEndD

You need to go back to school and learn how to type I mean seriously what the hell?

AntiChrist7 0

Why do girls only like total nerds/total assholes? YDI

coz they obviously have something else to offer us you bitter weirdo

AntiChrist7 0

you're calling me a weirdo when he wants to be dr. Spock? Guess it's true what they say about girls and logic

because nerds = assholes yeah. that makes sense.

AntiChrist7 0

a slash means "or", not "equals" you're not a great genius are you? "Nomen est omen" doesn't fit here

not all girls like only nerds or @ss holes... i have dated nerds n do not wanna go there again and @ss holes r usually VERRY HOT. also the @sses are usually the ones that tell a girl what to do... i for one also like the kind and thoughtful guys.... but most if not all are either married or gay... which suxz... a few of the guyz i have liked have turned out to be gay but end up becomig my best friendz...lol

@16: Nerds are cool, eff you, you bitter man :c I'd definitely play along. @104: "@ss holes r usually VERRY HOT" -- your stupidity is showing... especially with the "xx"s in your name. "also the @sses are usually the ones that tell a girl what to do" -- this is good, how? Grow some independence. I bet you're the one who keeps sending in the AWFULLY WRITTEN FMLs about how absolutely horrible it is when you aren't sapping the li-- ahem, in a relationship with somebody. I see many an abusive relationship in your future. Stuck up bitch. ahem.. but enough of my own bitterness. OP: what 58 said Also, who cares? Think instead... he's pretending to be a scientific astronaut. That's basically all Spock is. Dunno, star-sailing, smart guy sounds pretty hot to me.

Pff AHAHAHA!! that just made my whole entire day :) FYL. Well if you did it then at least he owes you one? Get your fantasy out there while you can before its too late.

Fake, as if, not everything is fake you know. Although I wouldn't exactly call this an FML. About the same thing happened to me except it was my friend Jason and he had a total dork moment about Star Trek...IN PUBLIC and made me buy the DVD so he can complete his collection of the series...

lmao scary my bf is obsessed with star trek!!

I think I'm gonna ask my husband if I can call him spock next time we have sex.

Nothing wrong with liking Star Trek. Note the key words "his" and "fantasy".

BAHAAHahaha. Thas wussup. whus the problem? Look to the bright side. it couldhave been waay worse. Like asking u to shove items in his anus?

likeOMGwow 0

yes i'd say that's worse...