By crazymirrors - 28/07/2009 04:47 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided that we should go to the carnival in the Bizarre House place where there were a lot of crazy mirrors. I checked myself out in one of the mirrors. Then my boyfriend says "That will probably be the only time you will ever look that skinny." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 928
You deserved it 6 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps from his point of view the mirror made you appear impossibly skinny.

Comments

infowarrior 0
LittleBossLady 0

So many of the people on here are idiots. Girl, you're wonderful and beautiful THE WAY YOU ARE. Don't let the number in a dress or the reading on a scale tell you how much you're worth! You're worth just as much as a size 0 and just as much as a size 28. You should let your boyfriend know that it hurt your feelings and ask him to clarify. Don't go changing yourself for someone else. It is proven that 95 - 98% of diets fail and fat people (fat in a good way, not a demeaning way) don't eat any more than a thin person! Size does not equal health. If you people believe that, you're very naive and need to seriously grow up. People are different in size, shape, color, and personality. Being different is BEAUTIFUL!

What about when your fat dosen't let you breathe normally?

omg, THANK YOU #62!!! you are so right. all of those ads and shit that are around now just make all girls feel like shit. even if someone looks like angelina jolie, they still think that they're "too this' and "too that". i mean really, NO ONE looks like the girls on tv. i have a friend who is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. she's vietnamese and has like a perfect body and beautiful hair and shes really fun, but she NEVER believes me when i tell her that! she honest t ogod thinks that shes fat and she only weighs like 90 pounds. so what im saying is, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screelov 0
starrysky4 0

tell him that at least your mirror didn't break when you stood infront of it

Gee, I think that may be a subtle hint at something! -winkwinknudgenudge-

Perhaps from his point of view the mirror made you appear impossibly skinny.

That's my guess too... FYL, OP, you take shit wildly out of proportion.

ydi_bitch 0

YDI for being a fat bitch ! Also, none of this would've happened if you just went to the kitchen instead where you belong.

baha did you just make an account to troll.... ha coz ur names ydi_bitch

I wish they'd hurry with the banning function. this guy needs to go away SO urgently.

caramelize 0

WTF? She got this whole problem from being in the kitchen. OP: Your boyfriend's a jerk. If you're fat, you're fat, but he should know to say it with a little more tact. Threaten to sit on him.

Really? 'Cause those trick mirrors make you look like you can't even fit in a 0 size clothing skinny. He probably didn't mean it LIKE that as if the OP was fat or something. He probably meant she'd never be like, Nicole Richie skinny. In that case, I'd be one happy girlfriend, take it as a compliment.

Sorry for the horrible grammar...I suck today. Anyhow, everyone is being just a tad TOO harsh on the boyfriend, he's probably not a bad guy, just a bad choice of words, guys CAN and are ALLOWED to be stupid sometimes, just like girls are oblivious to the fact men have feelings, I should know. I have 2 brothers, a nephew, and of course my dad. I would take it as a compliment, those mirrors make you look bulimic. No one wants to look like that, if you do, please receive help.

Omg I love your picture 29!! and OP maybe just ask him why he said that if it hurts too much.

and you should have said "wow in this other mirror your junk almost looks normal sized cause it's sooo tiny

that's what i was thinking: Well this is as big as your *ahem* is ever gonna look. Hmm. still small :(

ohheykiwi 2

Those mirrors make you look impossibly skinny - Nicole Richie skinny -, so he was probably right. I don't think he meant it as an insult.

That was my thought. I doubt he was implying you were a whale. And even if you are, he's still your BF so he obviously doesn't care.