Beam me up!

By saynotochrispine - 28/07/2009 04:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that we could try living out one of his fantasies. When I showed up ready to go, he began playing the theme song to Star Trek and asked me to call him Mr. Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 298
You deserved it 7 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your boyfriend is awesome and I will try to be just like him one day.

Comments

hatcher 0

At least he didn't dress up in a Nazi costume and ask you to call him Leonard Nimoy.

13oclock 0

I wouldn't mind pretending my husband was Zachary Quinto. Now, if he was strictly older Star Trek, I'd much rather have Picard than Leonard.

I'd take Riker or Data in a hot second, too. Rrowr.

How is this an FML? Spock is hot, no doubt way hotter than your boyfriend. Especially the one in the new movie. Zachary Quinto is a fine piece of ass.

Zach? ehhh, I'd rather my bf pretend to be Kirk or Sulu [ the Chris Pine or John Cho versions, that is. ((drool)) ]

vt_mruhlin 0

Why is that a bad fantasy to have? Pon Farr can get pretty crazy, from what I understand.

natabeast 6

And you are complaining, why? Zachary Quinto is gorgeous as Spock. Just tell him not to play the theme song next time. And ask him to wear the boots. Apparently you're new to the whole RPing thing aren't you?

thegate 0

Everyone has fantasies, some more unusual than others. But instead of being respectful and open-minded, you posted it on FML and probably flipped out on him. Your bf's the one with the FML for having a shitty girlfriend.

That is so hot. I wish my boyfriend would do that... it creeps him out when I suggest that we watch Star Trek during sex. ):

Op, what is wrong with you? How is your life ****** by this?

OP is saying FML because she turned up, ready for some fantasy sex, and instead got asked to play dress-ups involving extra-terrestials. The actor who plays Spock may be a spunk, but that is almost certainly irrelevant since I am presuming that BF does not, in fact, look anything like him. :o) Seems OP was expecting something a little more erotic (and anatomical) than her BF doing a weird salute and uttering the words "peace"...

Kind of reminds me of an episode of That 70's Show where Donna dressed up for Eric as Princess Leah.

fckaduck 0

That's what I was thinking. Also happened on Friends with Ross and Rachel.