Beam me up!

By saynotochrispine - 28/07/2009 04:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that we could try living out one of his fantasies. When I showed up ready to go, he began playing the theme song to Star Trek and asked me to call him Mr. Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 298
You deserved it 7 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your boyfriend is awesome and I will try to be just like him one day.

Comments

there should deff. be a "this is just funny" button. =]

psh. there is no way your boyfriend is as hot as Mr. Nimoy. that man was hot for like 40 years. might be a record. cool fantasy though. did he buy the pointy ears?

Guitarist45 0

So, uh, since you're a dumb bitch and clearly thought this was FML material rather than a cause for celebration and epic quantities of hot sex, am I correct in assuming you dumped him? And if so, can I have his number? Because I want to marry him. Pronto. Your boyfriend is AWESOME.

This reminds me of the best episode of That 70's Show, and possibly the best thing ever shown on television, ever. Eric was going to Africa for a year, so his girlfriend, Donna, decided to do some special roleplaying for him. She dressed up as Princess Leia from Star Wars, and Eric was in a Storm Trooper costume. Just awesome.

monkeysricecold 0

I'm going to put my name in drawing for this guy's number.

Just be happy he didn't ask you to be called "Kirk".

WOW, you're a bitch. The only Star Trek I've ever seen is the new movie, but I still know when to appreciate a man's nerdiness. Ha ha, Pon Farr... At least I know what THAT is. XD

OuchThatsHarsh 0

I think it's Dr. Spock and Chris Pine was Kirk, a mighty fine looking Cpt Kirk.

HAHAHA Dr. Spock. As if. Agree with you about Capt Fine! :)