Trippin'

By oxymorons - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I checked the camera I set up to find out who has been stealing my prescription painkillers: my wife, my daughter, or my son. Turns out they all are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 019
You deserved it 3 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YDI for leaving the pills for your family to easily find them.

He should lock them up away from his kids...but he should be able to trust his wife. It sucks that he can't.

man_in_black08 28

ooh looks like uve had some major losses from someone close.. i understand.:(

Bad news is your loseing your meds. Good news, everyone should b happy =)

I'm in OPs shoes. Friends and family steal mine because I get high miligramage hard core pain meds. After catching them in the act I decided to bolt a safe to the floor in my closet, now nobody but me can get to my pain meds! OP... LOVE the user name! I LOL'd :)

Ok, *uck all you people who think he didn't do a good enough job hiding them. Obviously he thought he could trust his family...I mean if you can't trust your wife who can you trust? Now it turns out that he can't trust any of them. Maybe they are selling, maybe they are using...who knows. There's a big illegal market for prescription painkillers. Time to start locking up your stash, op.

All you people that think this is funny, don't live in severe pain 24 hours a day! I do! I'm lucky I can trust my family but OP can't! He probably is hiding them better now! Good luck OP and hide your meds!

Haha shit dude calm the **** down. We get it, you get high. Nobody cares

Looks like we're in the same boat. And we're not getting high. I wish I got some enjoyment from them, all people who really need them get is a little relief $ a lot of side effects. I don't know what's causing your pain, but I hope you have some relief in the future.

Edit: should be & instead of $. Sorry about that. My autocorrect is also randomly trying to change "pain" into "Palin." lol

kingkaid 4

Always keep your "Palin-killers" out of reach of your children. That shit could be dangerous.

156: Absolutely. Those "Palin pills" have some bad side effects...like having hallucinations that you can see Russia from your house. ;-)

I am a sufferer of constant agonizing pain and I still find this FML a bit funny. I acknowledge that it sucks for the OP to be losing his pain meds and that he can't trust his family but still, to find out it's all of them is funny. That is the absolute last thing anyone would expect. As I said in an earlier post I have had my meds stolen from me before so this is not just me laughing from a safe distance.

You are far nicer than I am. I would have called the police by now and had them all arrested. It's jerks like that that keep those who truly need medication from getting the help they need. I'm assuming that you need the medication, and, ultimately, this is causing you difficulty. You don't need any of them. Sometimes love is not enough.

ITA 97. If they know he's suffering, and they are taking away his means of relief, they are cold-hearted and selfish. That's like replacing someone's nausea meds with mustard $ water.

BoredBrunette 7

What nuts do you have? -.- Jokes. Lol that sounds INTENSE. Good luck! :D