By Pimp-Daddy - 21/07/2009 14:55 - Canada

Today, I set up a camera in my kitchen to see who was stealing my cookies. Turns out my mom had her boyfriend over. Good news, the cookies are safe. Bad news, I now have something recorded that I never wanted to see in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 487
You deserved it 14 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

black mail? "stop stealing my cookies or this will be on the internet!"

Why wouldn't you just hide the cookies? Is a camera really necessary for some COOKIES? FYL for what you witnessed though.

Comments

LOLYLIF 0

Just because he didn't want to see it doesn't mean I don't...

What kind of freak are you ? You put a camera in your kitchen because someone eats your cookie ? YOU FREAKING PARANOID. You're a FAIL...

KittenOnAcid 1

hahahaha! im still laughing at the part that he even put a camera to see who was stealing his cookies. thats just good stuff.

Wish I could hit YDI it a few more times... Pimp_Daddy, you set up a camera... then didnt like what it recorded so you cry about it? Sorry Playa Playa, but you is need to grows up o' else you gotta not be touchin yo momma's camera foo'

i would put a camera just for fun to be like ahhh you stole teh cooookieess.

capgray 0

your a fkin fatass if u care that much about your cookies. unless they r girls scout thin mints of course;) then it toally makes sense hahajk ur still fat

black mail? "stop stealing my cookies or this will be on the internet!"

It would've made it 10x worse if it was your Dad. But still, FYL.

Oh ew. Ask her if she had fun with her cookie.

heavenandhell 0

Why wouldn't you just hide the cookies? Is a camera really necessary for some COOKIES? FYL for what you witnessed though.

dorworters 9

#6, always_his, this literally made me laugh out loud. More than i have laughed at anything for awhile. thank you.

im confusedd. do you live withh your mom ? or does she just randomly come over your house to eat cookies && "be" with her boyfriend. ?

crackberrie 0

hahaha... scarred for life because of some cookies?? i hope they were some damn good cookies!

triplethreat13 0

you cared that much about your cookies to buy a security camera for that? you deserve what you saw.

That was my thought. I mean really, the lengths people will go too. FOR SOME COOKIES!?? What the ****, were they fountain of youth cookies or some shit? Jesus.

What's wrong with curiousity created from boredom? Maybe he has a webcam so he just set it up. Maybe not.

seb12992 0

I agree with jm88. genius_man, you're overreacting.