Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

duude989 7

That sucks, fyl indeed. Although, if you really don't want it, theres always abortion or adoption.

Congratulations OP. Some of the best blessings are unplanned. Babies are not a mistake and remember they had nothing to do with the decision to be born. What ever you and the mother decide to do, I wish you the best of luck.

Vanshikap 24

well ,not sure whether to say congratulations or Im sorry,so I'll do both. if you do decide to keep the kid OP,you'll hopefully be a better parent than its lying mother. Good luck!

It sounds like you two might not have thoroughly discussed whether you wanted kids yet or not. Although "the pill" is often understood to be birth control, the problem with phrases like "the pill" is that it's non-specific and could be easily misunderstood, as was the case in this situation.

everyone knows what the pill is . they would have to be a complete idiot not to , but unfortunately for op it sounds like his partner had been lying to him. in hopes of getting pregnant to keep him , which she now has accomplished.

PassiveAggresive 12

I'm very sorry! Well good luck.

Good luck OP. Make sure you both discuss everything thoroughly before going ahead with any decision - there is an option for every road. You never know, this may be the greatest little surprise you'll ever have :)

pwnman 33

Grats! Your baby will be silly just like his or here's mama!

cheshireau 26

Most guys don't like wearing condoms because it takes the sensation away.. Looks like you should have taken that option to be on the safe side.

EmsyyyRose13 24

That's why you use condoms anyway. It's always good to be prepared. Good luck, OP.