Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

I hope the baby has your brain and not hers. Good luck lol

Even though it's a bit of a dumb misunderstanding from her side, you should've covered the stump before you humped. Congratulations btw!

YDI for not clarifying and for depending on the pills. They're not always reliable.

When someone you're going to have sex with asks if you're "on the pill", I don't see how you could misinterpret that in any way. Also, no forms of birth control are 100% reliable so even if they were using condoms as well you could say exactly the same thing. The pill is over 99% effective if taken properly anyway so surely you can see why some people choose to rely on it.

I sure hope your kids have your brains and not hers.

itcomesinthrees 10

Why didn't she tell you to wear a condom if she knew she wasn't on birth control pills? Even with the misunderstanding didn't it click in her head "hey, we aren't using any birth control here"..?

Because she probably wanted to trap him into staying with her by having a baby.its sad but its not the first time something like this has happened on fml .

You should have used a condom anyway, but she must be an idiot. Everyone knows that "the pill" means birth control. It makes me think you two must be really young. No adult woman is that dumb.

geoforce 6

yea, people usually confuse "the pill" for fever tablets....common mistake. ..

That's terrible OP. When you ask a woman you're about to have sex with "are you on the pill?" there's only one pill you could possibly be taking about. To me she sounds a bit like the crazy kind of woman who wants to trap a man in a relationship with her by having a baby. She lied to you about being in the pill. I wonder what else she lied about? Oh and forget these knuckle heads that keep saying "oh he should have used a condom!" you never even said if you did or did not wear one in the post. So you very well could have been using one. Just in case you weren't though, you should definitely wear those suckers before getting it on.

I would never trust a girl to take birth control and not use condoms unless I wanted kids with her and we were married. Most of the women I know who got pregnant on birth control took it haphazardly or missed a pill now and then like it was no big deal and then act shocked when they turn up pregnat.

And If she's old enough and sexually active she probably knew exactly what you meant and deceived you. She must have figured you'd be a decent guy and take care of her "accident". You should be a good parent to the innocent child but id be pissed at the girl. use condoms!!!!