Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

Ydi for not being smart enough to wrap it.

Guess some people don't worry about STD's, just unwanted pregnancy. Trust mongers sicken me, YDI Op.

TheDrifter 23

If you're particular about partners or get both parties tested before and after changing sexual partners stds aren't a major concern, so a 99 percent effective method of birth control seems quite reasonable to many, regardless of which partner is in charge of it. People who would violate that trust disgust me.

I am a firm believer in blood tests before intimacy, I believe it is a fact that people will cheat if the offer is appealing enough. With that initial blood test also keep in mind that Aids will take a few months after the fact to show up on a blood test. It's always better to play it safe. Trust is an unreliable form of protection.

I'd hate to be your girlfriend if you don't trust her...

Gonna be some excellent smart genes there!

What are you four? you always protect yourself no matter what. anyways congrats.

I would be very careful with this one, sounds to me and everyone else here, that she faked the whole pill thing and the blamed the 'mistake' on you for misunderstanding. She knew exactly what you meant when you asked if she was on the pill, sounds like she wanted a baby and tricked you into thinking that she wont get pregnant. The pill isn't foolproof and I have known a couple of male friends who got trapped this way. (I am female and their girlfriends/wives 'forgot' the pill)It does happen and the pill isn't 100% protection either against pregnancy In future insist on condoms(use your own) or get a reversible vasectomy (look it up, its available now) There are lying people out there, men or women who want babies and will prick the condom, be very careful(I remember years ago a mate of mine noticed his condoms were compromised). It does take 2 to tango but what this woman did is horrible and if you decide on having a relationship with your childs mother than protect yourself against future 'accidents' if she does it this time she might do it again! Personally I have been on implanon since the birth of our youngest just over 4yrs ago and I am on implanon, I have not been pregnant that entire time and you can feel it so she cannot exactly hide it if she gets the implant removed. Tough lesson to be learnt and I feel sorry for you OP, goodluck for the future, sorry for the rant but just want the best for you even if I don't know you, you girlfriend made me real mad as hell and stories like this make me cranky.

Grab a brain. USE A CONDOM! Birth control is not effective enough! If u don't want babies, wrap ur wang. pretty simple I think....