Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

you should take your own precautions that's why they invented condoms...

I knew this was going to be bad when you misspelled realized

rocker_chick23 27

The OP isn't from the US. Realized is spelled realised in other countries.

hunteryager 18

Im pretty sure that spelling is used in the UK...

z is commonly swapped out for s in words like realise, organise, and apologise, paralyse, and analyse it's not INCORRECT as such to spell the first three with a z in the UK, it's just wholly uncommon. it doesn't work for the last two though.

Find it hard to believe she misunderstood what you meant by "the pill", but like others have said you shouldn't just be relying on the pill for contraception since it isn't 100%. Good luck with whatever you decide to do OP.

I agree with you, but no form of contraception is 100% effective so you could say that no matter what kind they were using.

Congratulations! Even if you weren't prepared, HAVE A GREAT PARENTHOOD OP!

why is it that an abortion never seems to be an option in these cases?

rocker_chick23 27

Abortion is illegal in Ireland.

she probably knew that and used it to her advantage . its actually quite sad that someone would even think of doing like that.

i'm sorry but YDI . If you didnt want to have a kid, you need to take control and wear a condom.

tnf0920 9

I don't understand why he had to be specific? If a guy asks if you're on the pill..uh hello, what the freak do you think he means? She sounds like a complete moron who shouldn't be having kids

jstrick11223399 10

Be a man raise the kid. If u can have sex u can be man enough to raise a kid and do right by it. Don't get rid of it. Life I precious

shut up, you'd react the same way as the OP