Respect

By Anonymous - 05/03/2023 15:00

Today, I went to the grocery store, but once I'd filled my cart, I realized that I'd forgotten my wallet, and because I'm not the sort of animal who just dumps stuff in random aisles, I had to awkwardly put all my items back on their shelves. FML
I agree, your life sucks 826
You deserved it 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you should be commended for that, else a grocery store clerk would have been posting their FML about it...

Next time, just ask the clerk to put your cart in the walk-in while you go get your wallet.

Comments

I think you should be commended for that, else a grocery store clerk would have been posting their FML about it...

Why was it awkward? It's not like putting a product in your cart implies a long-term relationship. And that the product will feel rejected if you put it back. Just get after the chore of replacing the goods without drama. And next time, check your wallet before you go in.

Next time, just ask the clerk to put your cart in the walk-in while you go get your wallet.

most stores will hold your things when something like that happens. just ask them to hold it, go get your wallet, and then come back to get your things.

1. If you ask politely, the store will usually hold your stuff while you run home and get your wallet. 2. Everyone who's ever had to put away things someone left out, ESPECIALLY retail workers, are saluting you as one of their own right now.