Tricked

By Sniffles - 26/04/2014 12:28 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I realised that when I asked my girlfriend four months ago if was she on the pill, she thought I meant hay fever tablets. I'm going to be a father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 521
You deserved it 30 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damnit1989 16

Maybe you should've been more specific. And you could use condoms. It never hurts to use both types of contraception. I have to say you deserved it.

Comments

the fact that she's reproducing and passing her "intelligence" didn't scares me

This girl sounds ridiculously stupid. There is no "hay fever pill." Hay fever is basically allergies, and the treatment is any type of allergy medication. She probably was trying to trap you, OP.

justmeCee 16

YDI. Why do you think it is the sole responsibility for the woman to protect against babies, Op? You should of used a condom.

That's the greatest gift . Some people would kill to be parents embrace it. You will be fine.

How is having a child with someone you obviously can't trust, at a time in your life when you don't want kids, the "greatest gift"? We don't know anything about OP's situation, for all we know he's 15 years old. Even if OP is a responsible adult who has everything needed to provide for a child, he has every right to just not want one, now, with this person. Yes, this situation might turn out quite well, with OP becoming a happy father despite everything, but even in that best-case-scenario this is a pretty difficult situation to deal with and not one anyone in their right mind should envy him for.

Good point #231, Why are we assuming Op is even legal?

I don't know if I should d happy or sad for you, but I do recommend having a talk with your girlfriend. Actually you know what? I'll also say this. Good luck OP I hope it works out.

for your sake op you might want to get a dna test . if your gf can lie to you about something so important (probably in order to trap you into staying by having a baby) then you never know what esle she might of lied about .