By hannahj88 - 16/10/2010 04:41 - Australia

Today, while working at the bakery, I slipped on a pen. I dropped the pie rack I was holding full of pies right on my face. I now have a burn mark on my cheek that looks like a swastika. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 281
You deserved it 3 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Them: "OMG! You have a swastika branded into your face!!" You: "Yeah, I got it years ago when I was in charge of the ovens." Them: *looks horrified* *runs away* You: "No! You don't understand! I was working in a bakery!!!" You: "FML."

FFML_314 11

Swastika shaped pie racks. Sounds like a very family oriented place.

Comments

You know, like Teams Jacob and Edward? Maybe not the best team, but I only had a Swastika to work with.

It actually is pretty good. **** vampires, **** werewolves, go mass murderers!

jocelyng_fml 0

when #1 said it I'm like whatever but when 32 said it I laughed :)

pablothepenguin 2
zerobahamut03 2

Well you know what that means OP! You must be the reincarnate.

Person000 0

_________ |. _____|#-- @(- _ -)@ |. _|. | |__|

Stalin owned hitler and everyone knows it. I'm team Stalin he killed more people.

yourlifesfucked 0
FFML_314 11

Swastika shaped pie racks. Sounds like a very family oriented place.

nekocuppycakes 0

haha yeah! WHAT ELSE IS IN THE OVEN!?

Actually, I think the swastika burn mark came from a pie. You know how they put those extra strips of pastry on top of a pie so they know the filling?

nommnom_fml 0

I'm sorry but if you happen to spot Jews, turn the other cheek literally or you're ******.

relaxedninja 18

just get something to cover it up.

FYLDeep 25

I'd be pretty turned off if I saw that. God only knows what else you use those ovens for.

bryan4595 0

shell turn on a lot of guys in Germany...now all she needs is a little mustache

WAS THERE APPLE PIE AND IS IT OK?????? I know mean or stupid joke but I ******* love apple pie grr

piepieburger 0

what are you talking about? she has a swastika on her cheek; they were probably Jew pies.

That does suck... Especially if you're Jewish.

Daftendirekt1 0

that must of been a pretty big pen for you to slip like that... i'm just sayin'...