Lost

By frenchienyx - 13/05/2019 00:00

Today, I was in Brooklyn for a meeting. I parked my car but my iPhone didn’t save my location. Where is my car? Called NYPD. No car towed. I had to walk 3 hours in the rain to find it thanks to the “Panic” button. So glad I found my car, but the “Loud Panic” button didn’t want to stop for an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 000
You deserved it 2 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is going to sound like an outrageous idea but... stop relying on technology to think for you

Trinity Fenwick 7

ydi how the f does it take you 3 hrs to find your car without having being drunk as an excuse?

Comments

This is going to sound like an outrageous idea but... stop relying on technology to think for you

Trinity Fenwick 7

ydi how the f does it take you 3 hrs to find your car without having being drunk as an excuse?

Dam that is sad that an adult cant remember basic locations of important things.

Mungolikecandy 19

Maybe in the future look at the street name? Is this what the world is coming to?

Jesus. Wtf is wrong with you younger generations?

Kids were just as dumb in your day. The difference is that now, they can brag about it to the whole world.

You are lucky you still had a car after 3 whole hours of bystanders having no choice but listen to it! If your memory is short, take notes to remind yourself. Better luck next time.

Wow. OP seems to assume everyone blindly relies on their phones to keep track of where they park. I've never heard of anyone doing that- is this really a thing? Just ...not paying attention to what you're doing and assuming your phone is taking care of it?

If you're looking for sympathy, wrong place. How hard can it be to remember where you parked your car?