By Heyme - 09/12/2008 13:50 - France

Today, I was working and eating. I was so tired that I bit into my pen and smeared my chocolate-filled pastry on my exercise book. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 380
You deserved it 6 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exercise and chocolate pastries do not go well together

whitey_fml 0

and how does one "crunch a pen", exactly?

Comments

exercise and chocolate pastries do not go well together

nyknicks167 1

what the hell does this mean? u crunched ur pen? and crushed ur pastry on ur exercise book? u dont know how to eat and work at the same time or something?

whitey_fml 0

and how does one "crunch a pen", exactly?

LinneaHall 0

Just think of it as a blessing in disguise, I'll bet you feel better having not eaten it?

how could you feel good about not eating something as great as a chocolate croissiant? id rather be happy than save myself from carbs.

kudos to you for being a normal human being, and eating a chocolate pastry. I only came on the comments to see if anyone made a fit about you eating normal people food, and working out at the same time. #5, why should she "feel better for not eating it"? its kind of sad how its a "bad thing" to eat something like a chocolate pastry (and if shes working out, it means she has what appears to be healthy habits!) because it has GASP calories. Geez. I would rather eat and be happy, instead of being empty and disgustingly skinny, or even "hott skinny" and eat only cardboard, health food 24/7, and miss out. We have such an unrealistic opinion of food these days..

whyme_ss 0

#6 is right besides she said working it didnt have to be excersize like im trying to lose weight, it could've been like... some project for his/her job

Dumbass, you totally deserved it. If you were so tired, you couldn't tell the difference between a pen and food that's not even shaped like a pen, then you shouldn't be working.

shadexilmaendu 4

Hah, because most people can just decide not to go into work whenever they want. I've had shitty jobs that don't even give you suck leave.

FAKE- you would write with the one you would be holding your pen, because you can only write with that hand. and you would eat with the other one

They could be ambidextrous, you never know.

psh everyone has just enough "fat" in them to eat with both hands damnit!

UWBeautyQueen12 0

excercize and pastries sure do make you slim!