By fmylyfe - 09/11/2013 14:15 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, while working at Chipotle, a teenage girl asked in all seriousness if she "could have a steak burrito, but with like, chicken instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chicken fried steak, anyone? The most confusing dish name ever.

euphoricness 28

And then she asked for sour scream and cheese without like, the cheese?

Comments

Lol yeah sure one chicken burrito coming up lol

Give her chicken, charge her for steak! What's the big deal? When I worked fast food, we had a customer who regularly ordered a double cheeseburger without the cheese. It was $1 more than the double hamburger (also on the menu, right above the double cheeseburger) but I still charged him for the double cheeseburger. If you are dumb enough to order something more expensive and then make it a special to a lower cost item, you are dumb enough to get charged full price for the more expensive item.

customers like that get more pissed that you corrected them than the fact that they were ripping themselves off...personal experience

I know right, this doesn't hurt the OP's life at all. Oh no some stupid teen asked for a steak burrito but with chicken, that's something you laugh at not FML over.

When I worked at Olive Garden I had a female customer ask if she could get a chicken ceaser salad without the chicken.

Hey I'm blonde! Don't hate. And teens these days

Did she also order a Mahi Mahi with like, only one Mahi, becase she's just not that hungry?

I used to work in a fast food place, and I remember one customer ordering a "hamburger with cheese" rather than saying "cheeseburger".

frizz101 22

Wow, that's almost as bad as ordering a pepperoni pizza without the pepperoni... It's girls like that that make me ashamed to be female...

My favorite when I worked at a pizza place was when they'd ask for a cheese and pepperoni pizza, and wonder why I'm charging them for two pizzas. -___- Apparently in some alternate universe pizza's don't already come with cheese...