By fmylyfe - 09/11/2013 14:15 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, while working at Chipotle, a teenage girl asked in all seriousness if she "could have a steak burrito, but with like, chicken instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chicken fried steak, anyone? The most confusing dish name ever.

euphoricness 28

And then she asked for sour scream and cheese without like, the cheese?

Comments

I feel your pain OP. I work at Panda Express and I have had quite a few customers who say that they'd like "a RICE bowl of chow mein" meaning they want a PANDA BOWL with just chow mein and one entree. It's not a ******* "rice bowl", especially if you DON'T WANT RICE IN YOUR "RICE BOWL". *heavy breathing* Okay, glad I got that out, haha.

For all you people that don't understand what Chipotle is... it is a burrito assembly line, where you build your own burrito by telling the employee what you want on it. It is exactly like a salad bar, but with items you would construct a burrito with. It is nothing like taco bell. You create your own burrito. Hopefully this makes sense, and clears up a lot of confusion. However, there will still be a lot of stupid comments, because half of you won't read this before commenting.

God I think I have slapped her yeah I have been fired if it were me and I did that but that is so stupid

bunny409 14

I work at arby's some idiot asked me what comes on the ham amd cheddar melt :/

sarahbevan20 11

Oh my god. I feel your pain, I work at Taco Bueno & have to deal with idiots like this constantly.

I work at chickfila and every other week I get asked if we have fish.

my parents have a restaurant ive had people order chicken quesadillas without chicken -.-

I'm guessing the OP is the person working at Chipotle... This reads like the girl is working there.