By fmylyfe - 09/11/2013 14:15 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, while working at Chipotle, a teenage girl asked in all seriousness if she "could have a steak burrito, but with like, chicken instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chicken fried steak, anyone? The most confusing dish name ever.

euphoricness 28

And then she asked for sour scream and cheese without like, the cheese?

Comments

jonahwalzer 12

Did she ask to have swag with it...?

Well that's one way to ask for a chicken burrito...maybe double the meat or something...

dman798 18

No that isn't great... Please tell me you were joking

scice03 8

This makes me madder than most FMLs.

I'm not entirely sure how the menu works at Chipotle, but I know where I work, the burrito and enchilada menu items can be kind of confusing. It lists certain meat fillings with certain sauces and if you wanted to just switch out the meat but keep the same kind of sauce on something, I could understand why you'd ask for it that way. "Can I get the chicken enchilada with suiza sauce but get beef fajita instead?" might sound kinda silly but it's not completely unreasonable.

scootersgirl1987 11

welcome to modern society. these people will one day breed. be afraid, be very afraid

At a sub shop i worked, ppl would ask how big the footlong was

I had a customer similar to this one today. They had our weekly ad with them and they wanted to know which tulle (fabric for tutus for those who don't know) was on sale. It clearly said "Wide Tulle 40% off" but she still needed an explanation as to which tulle was on sale.....because reading the end of a fabric bolt is just too damn confusing or something.

Well I understand where she's coming from. The menu usually says one specific meat (and sometimes I want a different kind) so I order that but then ask to change the meats. It's not as bad as it's portrayed.