By fmylyfe - 09/11/2013 14:15 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, while working at Chipotle, a teenage girl asked in all seriousness if she "could have a steak burrito, but with like, chicken instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chicken fried steak, anyone? The most confusing dish name ever.

euphoricness 28

And then she asked for sour scream and cheese without like, the cheese?

Comments

I could understand if a steak burrito had different salad/fillings that she preferred and it was easier to change the meat than specify how she wanted the filling, but as far as I know at Chipotle you basically customise the whole thing? In which case, there isn't even such thing as a steak burrito. It's plain burrito + steak/chicken + whatever other junk you want in it. So yeah, pretty nonsensical request. And I say this as somebody who often asks for weird things in restaurants because of specific food allergies/vegetarianism.

tbabyfosho 7

I get this all the time at work. People say, "Can I have a plain pizza with mushrooms?" Like wtf thats a MUSHROOM PIZZA smh

I don't know what is more hilarious the post or the comments that followed with all the confusion. Some of you are as dumb as the girl wow

It would appear that "chipotle" is not an internationally known chain. Please excuse us for not knowing the menu/ordering style.

pwnman 33

At least she didn't ask for extra swag....

NotAlwaysRight.com. Google it. Tell it. Send it in.

I can't say I see a problem with this. I work at a Taco Bell and I've had people order a beefy 5-layer burrito with chicken instead of beef, and my personal favorite is a cheesy-double-beef with chicken instead of beef. I've never been to Chipotle though, so I have no idea if there's a chicken burrito that's identical to the steak burrito.

Taco bell and chipotle...two very differant restaurants

Would you rather them order a beefy 5 layer w/ chicken instead, or sit there and list everything they wanted? It makes more sense to do that at Taco Bell since most of your items are listed for beef, and you need to request it differently. At chipotle you pretty much tell them everything you want on it and build it. (My understanding anyways, it's been a while since I've been). Two completely different scenarios.

ViviMage 38

"Omg! Lyke, fer sure! Would you like, lyke some 'guac on that it an extra dollar?!" Now that that's out of my system... I have a friend that works at a knock off competitor that serves college kids! She would just nod sadly how true this is!

do27sah 3

Go back to Starbucks, white girl.

I work at one myself, get the same stupid questions.