By rioght onnn - 20/05/2011 19:38 - Canada

Today, while working at a restaurant, an elderly lady stuck my tip in my back pocket as I was walking away. I wish I knew this before I'd thrown her to the floor for touching my hiney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 923
You deserved it 43 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, elderly or young, female or male, I don't blame you at all.

it doesn't matter, her hands shouldn't have been anywhere near your butt.

Comments

maryburnsgreen 0

Either way you don't do that if try are the costumers dumbass.

You really need to keep taking those English classes.

choirnerd1808 0

they meant to put they and instead accidentally put try. it's an easy mistake to make especially if you are in a touch screen. stop being such jerks.

customers* Remind me again who the dumbass is?

KatrinaKitten 16

That type of aggression, especially in a workplace such as a restaurant, is inappropriate. Why would you throw down an elderly woman when she obviously doesn't pose a threat to you?

KatrinaKitten 16

I get what you mean, but still. Aren't there more productive ways to stop things like that, such as simply saying, "Please stop that," or even ignoring it. Most likely the OP has a history of traumatic sexual abuse if their first reaction to having their "hiney" touched is violence.

lolatfmlss 1

Katrina if that really is you, you are amazingly beautiful ;)

BigTitsMckee 0

u are gorgeous ........ haven't seen a beautiful white girl in a while lol everyone is about the Mexican girls now

Lichinamo 33

I couldn't help but laugh when you suggested asking them to stop, 26. The OP assumed sexual assault, and a lot of the times when you're being sexually assaulted, they won't stop just because you ask politely. You have to hit or yell at them.

traze 7

After that she took her tip back right?

FreebirdIII 1

Give her the money back for a new hip.

Well she shouldn't be at the restaurant, She should be in the kitchen

You over reacted. It's just an ass. Even if she did grope you it's not worth getting violent. YDI

ADub55 0

you threw an elderly woman to the ground just because she touched your "hiney"? overreaction much?

You threw an old lady...on the ground...at work. I hope you get fired. No matter how crappy of customers I get, I wouldn't react like that.

ItsCeeJayy16 0

hm your hiney eh? wow this is really serious! YDI!