By bitchyskier - 26/02/2011 21:36 - United States

Today, while waiting in line for the ski lift, the lady behind me kept stepping on my skis. Annoyed, I turned around and shouted at her "Get the f*ck off my skis!" Just as the last word escaped my mouth, I noticed that my skis were crossed and it was actually me stepping on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 940
You deserved it 63 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Privations_fml 3

Even if she were stepping on your skis, she probably would have been doing it by accident. No reason to be so bitchy about it.

Comments

Haven't been to your Anger Management class lately?

GET YOUR STUPID FAT HANDS OFF MY TACOS!!! Oh wait... those are my hands.(: sorry guys.

OP is a gaper. He should learn to ski before he criticizes others. He could always snowboard, but he might step on his board and assume the girl next to him did it and cuss him out

All OP needs to learn is that there's no reason to shout... if he had calmly turned around and said "excuse me i think you keep stepping on my skis" Then it would have been much less embarrassing to then realise it wasn't them...

krazy_glu3 0

33- 'assume the GIRL next to him did it and cuss HIM out??' did she have a gender change in a few seconds or something?!?

Thanks for getting mad about a minor grammatical error, "krazy_glu3." Obviously that one mistake made my entire post invalid, and causes your post to be relevant to the FML in any way at all. (If you are confused after reading the second sentence of this post, then go find the word "sarcasm" in a dictionary, if you own one).

funnyFMLSplz 0

ur white ninja skills are cooler.

Should've said that u were talking to yourself

22cute 17

Yeah,people llike you make me sick. Always trying to blame someone else!

So you are an utter and complete douchebag!!! Oh yeah, and an absolute ******* moron!

Privations_fml 3

Even if she were stepping on your skis, she probably would have been doing it by accident. No reason to be so bitchy about it.

haha. I hate people nicking the back of my snowboard.. though usually I'm not that big of a douche about it.

macho4819 0

lol yea all thats needed it for u to give em "the look" nd most times they stop haha