By bitchyskier - 26/02/2011 21:36 - United States

Today, while waiting in line for the ski lift, the lady behind me kept stepping on my skis. Annoyed, I turned around and shouted at her "Get the f*ck off my skis!" Just as the last word escaped my mouth, I noticed that my skis were crossed and it was actually me stepping on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 940
You deserved it 63 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Privations_fml 3

Even if she were stepping on your skis, she probably would have been doing it by accident. No reason to be so bitchy about it.

Comments

Rick_S 3

Sometimes I wish I could hit the YDI link more than once.

That's awesome just play along like you thought all along that she was standing on them. Half the time people say sorry when they think they've stepped on you when they actually didn't so yeah.

BikeAllDay818 6
kingtz 6

YDI for being such a bitch. Even if she was stepping on your skis, you could've turned around and politely asked her not to. She could've been a beginner and not familiar with the usual etiquette or even have full control over where her skis go. Either way, there was no need to yell at her. Seem like common courtesy is not so common with you.

skyeyez9 24

All you needed to do is turn around and look at them and they'll usually apologize and be more careful. random tidbit: I went snowboarding today and saw a dude snowboarding while wearing a banana costume.

FriskyCoconut 0

wow, you couldn't have asked politely first? ydi

wow, it's someones time if the month. What normal person just turns around and starts swearing and yelling at someone like that? You can't just turn around and politely ask them to stop stepping on your skis?

yodermstr 0

dude i would have done the same thing but why did u put it on heer u should have told jackass to do that