By bitchyskier - 26/02/2011 21:36 - United States

Today, while waiting in line for the ski lift, the lady behind me kept stepping on my skis. Annoyed, I turned around and shouted at her "Get the f*ck off my skis!" Just as the last word escaped my mouth, I noticed that my skis were crossed and it was actually me stepping on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 940
You deserved it 63 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Privations_fml 3

Even if she were stepping on your skis, she probably would have been doing it by accident. No reason to be so bitchy about it.

Comments

mad_hatter0666 22

bet you felt like an ass, moron.

now what if him and that lady get married one day..........lol u never know:)

catalin 0

I suppose you don't know your own length. I hate to bring this to you, but you will be alone for the most part of your life if you keep this up. And yes, you totally deserve it, and then some ! Think before you open your mouth is what you should be doing.

fthku 13

It seems like so many FMLrs never heard of politeness. There's no politely asking andor moderately arguing for you people. There's silence and then straight to yelling. Just unbelievablely rude.

that's why they end up on FML; they do stupid, douchey crap and karma gets them back for it.

fthku 13

Yes, I suppose what I meant was that a lot of FMLs end with YDI, and most of those are stories just like this.

mattitucklove01 0

please next time in the future keep your mouth shut until you get all the facts before running your big fat mouth! boy you must have felt a wee bit small ! sure hope you apologized!

InvisibleReign 0

Hm'. I guess you'll start looking for your own mistakes before blaming others.

alexavb15 4