By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 642
You deserved it 22 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

inspireme48 0

Idk if this is an fyl or you desereved it. Maybe thats the whole reason she ignored them because her parents are bitches. Ever think of that?

That sounds like something my parents would do. They can be pretty insensitive sometimes, so I feel for you. I don't think it's bitchy to ignore your parents, either..especially while driving with the family, ugh. They obviously weren't saying anything important if they got off topic to something involving insulting you. No matter how somebody looks, parents are the last people that should be saying something like about their own kid :(

martyrdom 0

u most def. didn't deserve it and i have a temper so i would have just kicked the seat in front of me, thought that wouldn't be smart. all i have to say is don't think that their is something wrong with you. Its ur parents that need help. In my opinion.

Yeah, that sucks, but at the same time you shouldn't pretend to listen to music to ignore your parents. For all you know they saw through your childish behavior and were doing it because they knew you could hear them.

martyrdom 0

yeah, good point, i know that you cant rewind time, but it probably would have been better not to pretend. But i still feel for you.

op shouldntve been spying yeah but even if her rents knew she was and wanted to teach her a lesson what they did is far worse. low metabolisms, other health issues (Inc drugs to fix other health probs), and psychological issues can cause excess weight that peeps shouldn't be made fun of for. course there's always immature losers with issues of their own whom like to do that.

Break everything on their car (windows, lights, cut wires) that'll get em.

that's horrible FYL :( and to everyone saying YDI, i ask how does she deserve it? stop being so stupid

K66J 0

People don't seem to get it. If you're fat, YDI.

guys, you DO know your metabolism is determined by how much you exercise or move around? MY fatass sister ( shes 14 and weighs 165 pounds) claims she has an effin slow metabloism problem and that is why she is fat. then she told me I eat WAY more than her and probably just have a fast metablosim. All she does is lay around playing with her stupid ipod touch.