By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 642
You deserved it 22 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

Its Probably GENETIC and they all FAT TOO. F Y and T LIVES for BEING FAT

They almost certainly did it because they knew you were pretending not to be able to hear. Just ignore it. I'm sure you'll meet someone great soon.

You TOTALLY deserve it!!! If you wanted to ignore them, you should have put some music in the headphones. No, you didn't. Why? You wanted to be eavesdropping. You deserve every negativeness you heard!

I'm hoping #130 is right. And to all those people saying 'YDI fatty': I'm so tired of this. Everytime it there's an FML including a fat person that's all you focus on.

olisykes_ 0

Boo-*******-hoo. Fat people are disgusting. It's their own fault that they look awful and everyone hates them.

hahahahahaha!! you know on the news today, they said fat people ard dumber than healthy people!

olisykes_ 0

YDI, you stupid fugly fat shit. You want boys to like you? Stop being a lazy **** and EXERCISE. Lay off fatty shit food. And everyone who's defending her, you're probably all fat ***** as well. I'm so sick of disgusting lazy fat people and their stupid "slow metabolism" and "big boned" excuses.

get over yourself and stop being an asshole, how could anyone be so horrible, who cares if someone is fat, leave them alone, oh by the way i'm not fat, i just hate assholes like you :)

Olisykes: 10 bucks you: 1.Are Extremely Overweight 2.Have an oily face complete with zits 3.Saying this to make yourself feel better because you have all of these. My money is on 3.

Yeah 9/10 it is their own fault. But it's completely besides the point and all those comments just ruin the FML's.

canon831 0

Cheer up.:) Whatever they say is nothing. Whether you wanna lose weight or not, it's your decision not theirs.

take the fork out of your mouth lard-ass and get to the gym.