By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 642
You deserved it 22 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

Did you have to ride on the car because you were too fat to fit inside it?

crumsnatcha 4

lol i love how just by reading the comments people leave you can tell if they're fat or not

Lol, and of course, they're ALL obese because of thyroid problems. I understand that some people have thyroid problems, but here in America, 1/3rd of the people are obese. Are you telling me that 33% of these people have thyroid problems? Some of you people need to grow up and realize that for most people it's just about eating healthy and exercising. I used to be overweight, but now I exercise a lot and I'm not. But I never once blamed it on a problem I didn't have. OP: If you're gonna ignore your parents, at least commit to it and turn on your music. If not, you're going to hear the same exact thing on every car ride with your family. You can choose to change your weight and your boyfriend problem, or you can just ignore your family (For REAL this time), but stop complaining about it.

That's really mean of your family. I wonder if maybe they were trying to get your attention because they knew you were faking the headphone thing? But even so, they shouldn't say things like that. On the other hand, it isn't nice of you to ignore them like that either. And why wouldn't you -actually- listen to music instead of pretending to?? Oh and I think you meant 'in' the car, not 'on' it... At least I hope so...

Gaby_peaceandluv 0

YDI. Don't be so rude to PRETEND you're listening to something so you won't have to listen to your parents. You sound like a brat.

usarr_sara 0

well that sucks. alott. i egnore my parents like that too, all the time

wat kinda of parents r they??? i would hate them.

court3love 0

oooh thats harsh but go oregon!!!!!!!!

mymouse 0

That's what I was thinking, my family does that just to get someone's attention. They're just joking.

TriniRockStar 0