By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 642
You deserved it 22 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

That is mean of your family. But I can also understand how they could say those things. Think about it; youre talking to someone who obviously isnt listening so now you have the chance to say anything you want to them with no reply. Do you tell them you love them and how great they look today or do you talk as much trash as you possibly can? I would talk trash too and even make shit up. Its fun and entertaining. Especially to the people who are listening. It creates a chance to bond and laugh together. Granted, its at your expense but if it was your sister sitting next to you that was being laughed at, wouldnt you laugh too?

I'm sorry you have such stupid parents. It's one thing to discuss weight. It's another to make fun of you and assume you want to be glued to a boyfriend. Goes to show they live in a small-minded world.

lmaooo ... they wer probably joking because they knew u wer faking it.... so im sure they wouldnt do that to u unless ur sure you've heard them say those kinds of things before and if they werent actaully joking then .... they're really mean :( but dont worry they were mostly likely joking :)

NonchalantSavant 0

To add insult to injury, you have difficulty mastering prepositions as well. That may be the least of your problems, however.

pennies83 0

you should have thrown off your headphones and confronted them! people don't make jokes like that about their children! what the hell is wrong with your parents?!

Ouch. I would have taken my headphones out and told them to go f*ck themselves.

OP: I'm really sorry. And to all the idiots saying: "LOL SHE DESERVES IT FOR BEING FAT!" You can just get right the **** off and back to your Fourth Grade Class. Because you're obviously a naive child. There are plenty of different cases involving obesity, so you have no right to identify it as "She doesen't eat right! LOL!" Do you assume that everyone missing a leg that you see is somebody who had diabetes and coulden't cut back on food?

olisykes_ 0

It's her own fault. If her parents were laughing about her being fat, she obviously doesn't have any conditions that cause her weight. She's a fatass 'cause she's a lazy **** that won't stop eating junk. And you are as well probably for defending her.

Amortifiedperson 0

Ok she might not be fat at all there are no pictures of her or anything!!! You can't prove she's fat at all!!!

garfunkadellic 0

well thats what you get for ignoring your parents and maybe you should start losing weight instead of wasting your time posting that you're fat here. go lose some weight fatty. fyl

Amortifiedperson 0

I hear you... You might be a little overweight but no one can guess that on the internet I don't understand why people are saying these things you parents had no right to say those things! And to comment on your love life like that... god I totally feel sorry for you!