By Solemnwishing - 13/07/2009 18:33 - United States

Today, while riding on the car with my family, I put on my headphones and pretended to be listening to music and when my parents talked to me, I pretended I couldn't hear them. They took this opportunity to discuss how fat I was and how I can't hold down a boyfriend. They were laughing as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 642
You deserved it 22 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turtles 0

You were riding ...on your car?

FML_FYL_YDI 0

#1, it might be the girl's fault she's overweight, but her family should not talk about this fact so cruelly- and laugh at her! Especially with her in the car.

Comments

Stop being such a victim. Take this as motivation to lose weight and get happier with your life. Oh and talk to your parents. Be social. Then you'll be able to hold down a boyfriend.

I say YDI because you were eavesdropping. How many times have you said something bad about your parents?

shewasalmost18 0

antisocial douchebag, they're your parents. way to respect them fatty

maybe_tomorrow 0

Oh dear. The joys of parents x]

Lmao.. My parents tell me to my face :] Oh well life goes on.

youre parents knew you were faking and those that chance to get back at you by saying all those things and laughing

Dude that was ******* rude! Omg someone's fat! Who cares? But ugh thanks for discriminating! Always a plus!

YDI for being a douchebag pretending to listen to music so you could avoid your family. Yeah, it sucks that your family was talking shit about you but you know what they say. Family is always right. I'm sick of people trying to make excuses for fat people. Boo hoo. Yes there are medical conditions that lead to obesity, but 90% of obese people are FAT because they don't take care of their bodies and eat whatever the **** they feel like. And whoever tried chalking taking antidepressants up to gaining weight is a ******* moron because I've been taking them for 4 years and I haven't gained a single pound from it.

ithedarkknight 0

lol i agree with your parents lose some weight i bet your one of those people that act like an asshole and have a attitude towards everyone else because your not happy with yourself like its everyones fault but your own...

hey hippieness that don't sound like hippie talk. spread the love dude.